Suzuki Bandits Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Michelin Pilot 3

3 posters

Go down

Michelin Pilot 3 Empty Michelin Pilot 3

Post  Miko Rockhampton Thu 01 Aug 2013, 8:54 pm

Have clocked up 4000klm on Michelin Pilot 3 fitted to my 2010 1250 Bandit, some commuting, wet weather, long 1000klm trips (relatively high speed) and a fair bit of spirited hard riding. Overall very impressed with their grip and wear, so far definitely recommended.
Miko Rockhampton
Miko Rockhampton

Back to top Go down

Michelin Pilot 3 Empty Re: Michelin Pilot 3

Post  T-Leaf Thu 08 Aug 2013, 2:06 am

I am in the process of ordering a replacement rear Pilot Road 3. The front tire looks practically new. 13000 km on each. Rear is about to show threads though (limped home from last ride).
I rode these through rain, snow, scorching heat and at very a spirited pace. I was running 40psi front and 42psi rear and I loved these tires. Far more confident on these than the Pilot Power 2ct I had been using prior. If I was to replace the pair though I think I would give the new Pirelli Angel GT A-spec a shot.
T-Leaf
T-Leaf

Back to top Go down

Post  glenby Wed 28 Aug 2013, 8:51 pm

I am out to about 10k on pr3's.
As I dont drop clutch or do front wheelies, they are lasting very well probably close to 50% left.

The only problem now is, that with all the tweaks to the bike, I have no chicken strips on the rear and am getting worried I am going to drop the bike. it is that awesome to ride and easy to drop into a corner.

Damn suzuki's collective soul to hell for making such a ridable bike.

is there a more rounder rear that anyone would recommend?Very Happy

Bandit 1250N (2011)
Akropovic Slip-On
DNA Air Filter, Snorkel Removed + Holes
Racetech fork springs and Cartridge shim mods
PC-V

glenby

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down