Suzuki Bandits Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time To "Fess Up !

3 posters

Go down

Time To "Fess Up ! Empty Time To "Fess Up !

Post  Hammy Fri 08 Feb 2013, 9:40 am

Ok, It's time to come clean. My Bandit has been taking steroids and growth hormones for some time now. I had suspected something was going on for some time now as it was getting bigger, stronger and faster. The shame of it all. Crying or Very sad We are looking at a two year ban from racing around the block, and even a live time ban from helping other " weak " bikes and fiddling in the shed. To all the other " Users " out there. Come clean. This is the right thing to do. I must now go out and try to bring the Bandit back to , dare I say it, Normal. Oh no. How will I keep up with the R1's and CBR's. I am destined to a live of playing with the mopeds and some of the "P" plate brigade. Oh well. That is the price we must pay for Super Sportsmanship envy. If you see me in the brakedown lane crawling along at snails pace, being passed by pensioners in their motorised shopping trolleys. Please do not jeer and boo me. It was just the thing to do. Please forgive me. I must go now. Oprah :afro:is on the phone.
Hammy
Hammy

Back to top Go down

Time To "Fess Up ! Empty Re: Time To "Fess Up !

Post  Blueknight Fri 08 Feb 2013, 5:26 pm

Hammy, I'm amazed you mentioned the poor young 'P' platers, I thought they were the fastest things on two or four wheels. It is always advisable to stay away from them in case they bring you down, and yes, you are naughty for dosing up the Bandit on the "juice" ie growth hormones and anything else you do or did.Smile Now if you get pulled over by the Police, the Bandit will have to piddle into a jar. (How embarrassing for the Bandit to have to do that on the side of the road)Smile
Regards
Paul

Blueknight

Back to top Go down

Post  paul Fri 08 Feb 2013, 8:08 pm

Is Jan making you do it Razz Razz

paul
paul

Back to top Go down

Post  Hammy Sat 09 Feb 2013, 9:22 am

paul wrote:Is Jan making you do it Razz Razz

Naaa. I;m just bein' silly......again.
Hammy
Hammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down