Suzuki Bandits Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

long time listener, first time caller

2 posters

Go down

long time listener, first time caller Empty long time listener, first time caller

Post  fools_gold Tue 26 Dec 2023, 10:50 am

hello girls and boys, I've been a member here for a while and a Bandit rider for longer. I love my 2012 naked 1250, it was always a dream of mine to own one. time goes on and old age has put me in aposition to have to make the tough decision to move the bike on. this forum has been a great resouce of info and entertainment. be well fellow riders, take it easylong time listener, first time caller Img_2010
fools_gold
fools_gold

paul, b3nn0_gsx and fools_gold like this post

Back to top Go down

long time listener, first time caller Empty Re: long time listener, first time caller

Post  Chook Wed 27 Dec 2023, 8:13 pm

Welcome to the forum from a former Croweater, where in Adelaide are you from?
Chook
Chook

https://www.facebook.com/groups/154520904856/?fref=ts

Back to top Go down

long time listener, first time caller Empty Re: long time listener, first time caller

Post  fools_gold Thu 28 Dec 2023, 7:26 pm

Chook wrote:Welcome to the forum from a former Croweater, where in Adelaide are you from?
Cheers Chook! we're down on the mid coast at Maslin beach Smile
fools_gold
fools_gold

Chook likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Chook Fri 29 Dec 2023, 8:32 am

fools_gold wrote:
Chook wrote:Welcome to the forum from a former Croweater, where in Adelaide are you from?
Cheers Chook! we're down on the mid coast at Maslin beach Smile
Nice, paul is about half way between you and the city, we used to regullary catch up for a ride before I moved to the dark side earlier this year
Chook
Chook

https://www.facebook.com/groups/154520904856/?fref=ts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum