Suzuki Bandits Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Numbers ....

2 posters

Go down

Numbers .... Empty Numbers ....

Post  gus Wed 03 Oct 2012, 2:14 pm

I have a set up like lots of others .No,secondaries ,pair a BMC air filter and Lazer can .Also a Dobtek magic box which has 4 adjustable screws which can be set from 1 -11 (clock like ). Since this is hardly a one of set up, why do i never hear people discussing what number to set it too .?
I tried Dales stage 2 set up and didnt (well the bike really ) like it .I went back to the setting i had .
Are the numbers "secret mans business " or something ?
If someone has the "magic" numbers i wouldn't mind trying them .Maybe i have the "magic" one's .It all seems very secretive .
Signed ....Annonamous Razz
gus
gus

Back to top Go down

Numbers .... Empty Re: Numbers ....

Post  reddog Wed 03 Oct 2012, 2:19 pm

It's secret because you pay a premium buying form Holeshot. Fair enough I guess as he has doen the dyno runs etc.

I've shared my Power Commander maps with other members on here and vice versa.

Since you are good supporter of this site Gus I am sure someone will divulge their settings for that dobeck box.
reddog
reddog

Back to top Go down

Post  gus Wed 03 Oct 2012, 5:02 pm

I have those settings and didnt really like them on my bike .Mine came from Dek. and his settings work perfect on my bike so i'm happy .
I understand dales setting came from a lot of testing so he deserves payment for it .
I thought it was a trade secret ,apparently it is .Fair enough .
gus
gus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down