Suzuki Bandits Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MOTORADER 2R INTERCOM SYSTEM

3 posters

Go down

MOTORADER 2R INTERCOM SYSTEM Empty MOTORADER 2R INTERCOM SYSTEM

Post  wirlebenmoto Fri 14 Sep 2012, 11:17 am

Hi guys,

I just bought a Motorader 2R intercom system and love it! It says it has a 500 metre range betwwen units but me and the missus have had it to about 600 metres before it starts to go crackly. I also stream music from my phone to the headset and it comes thru loud and clear with good sound. We were looking at buying a Scala but the Motorader was half the price and well worth it I reckon as a mate has a Scala Q2 and it only gets to around 350 metres before it drops out. The only negative with the Motorader unit is the supplied 3M mounting bracket provided was useless but the then used the supplied clamp type bracket and it works fine. Thumbs up for me! bom

wirlebenmoto

Back to top Go down

MOTORADER 2R INTERCOM SYSTEM Empty Re: MOTORADER 2R INTERCOM SYSTEM

Post  Jimcoleman Fri 14 Sep 2012, 11:21 am

Keep all receipts mine died after 5 months have a scala g4 now, i hope that it was only i that got a friday 4 pm model from motorada oh i think mine suffered from moisture ingestion from the mic socket
Jimcoleman
Jimcoleman

Back to top Go down

Post  wirlebenmoto Fri 14 Sep 2012, 11:37 am

Thanks Jim I will keep the receipt but so far so good and it comes with a 1 year warranty so it should be fine. A mate of a mate also has a Motorader unit and has used it pretty much every day for 2 years and has had no probs? I also have the same companies iphone waterprrof case which mounts on your handlebars which i use as a gps too.
Cheers.

wirlebenmoto

Back to top Go down

Post  paul Fri 14 Sep 2012, 7:16 pm

Thanks for the info wirlebenmoto..............why not introduce yourself in that section & tell us a bit about yourself Very Happy

paul
paul

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down