Suzuki Bandits Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Parts wanted, who can you recommend?

2 posters

Go down

Parts wanted, who can you recommend? Empty Parts wanted, who can you recommend?

Post  ThatOtherGuy Sat 01 Sep 2012, 6:08 am

Last weekend I stationary dropped the bike doing a little damage, indicator, mirror and clutch lever plus a few scratches, nothing major, all fixed now (except the mirror), but gee it was a painful process getting to today.

In short I'm after recommendations for where I can order parts from, don't care if its retail or online. Dealing with one of the local bike shops who I really wanted buy parts from has been becoming increasingly frustrating. Capped of by this week them ordering the wrong indicator assemblies (wrong plug despite me giving them a spare one to visually verify against and they lost my plug) which I had to re-plug both indicators and loom to get on the bike. Wrong mirrors and then insisting I must have my bike model and year wrong (I think I know that I ride a 2004 Bandit GSF1200S, maybe I'm wrong?) and this despite me giving them the old mirror base to check against.

So who/where do you get your bandit parts from? In particular I'm after a set of matching L/R mirrors. So far my searching has me believing that SV650S mirrors are an acceptable swap.
ThatOtherGuy
ThatOtherGuy

Back to top Go down

Parts wanted, who can you recommend? Empty Re: Parts wanted, who can you recommend?

Post  Coastin Sat 01 Sep 2012, 9:26 am

Hey mate, sounds like it could have been worse so maybe you got away with one this time Very Happy

Take a look at solomoto.com for your parts,i know a few of the guys on here use them. Just had a look myself and they do have mirrors
which have a +\-30mm adjustment in them which is pretty cool.

Hope this helps.
Coastin
Coastin

Back to top Go down

Parts wanted, who can you recommend? Empty Re: Parts wanted, who can you recommend?

Post  ThatOtherGuy Sat 01 Sep 2012, 6:54 pm

Cheers, I actually found a solution today when riding with a group, the GS500F mirrors are basically the same base plate so I'm looking into them.
ThatOtherGuy
ThatOtherGuy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down