Suzuki Bandits Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SOLD **** IMMACULATE K6 B1200S

Go down

SOLD **** IMMACULATE K6 B1200S  Empty SOLD **** IMMACULATE K6 B1200S

Post  Ironman Mon 18 Jun 2012, 5:43 pm

With heavy heart I must put my absolutely immaculate 2006 Bandit 1200S up for sale.
I have ridden it about 300km since buying it about 7 or 8 months ago. It currently has 9500km on the clock.
It is stock standard and is in near showroom conditon. It has chrome handlebars which emulate the Renthal Ultralow dimentions - that's the only non standard item on it. I have the original bars if the new owner wants them. It has a Dunlop Roadsmart on the rear with approx 95% tread and a Pirelli Angel ST front which has 99.9% tread. The paint and finish is gleaming and I really don't want to have to sell her but I must.
She has fresh oil and new filter done when I first bought her and I rode to work and did a trip to Mount Glorious - that's all the work done.
6 months rego to the new owner, owners manual 2 keys, original handlebars all go with.
Serious buyers only please. $7,000 new owner to pay transfer fees etc etc.
PM me if you would like to own this beautiful machine.
Cheers

Last edited by Ironman on Mon 25 Jun 2012, 4:32 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : SOLD)
Ironman
Ironman

Back to top Go down