Suzuki Bandits Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I finally relented

5 posters

Go down

I finally relented  Empty I finally relented

Post  Rustic Fri 25 May 2012, 5:20 pm

and will soon have an M2 stainless Two Brothers Racing can on my baby.

A big thanks to Mr Kewwig who put me onto one for sale on Trademe. I managed to buy it for $250, it came off a Bandit and has only had a years use the said 300ks. There is a small scratch across the badge, but bought one online off 2BR for $14(nz) landed. It even comes with 2 replacement rivets. There are no dents which was a real bonus.

So I now have to get rid of a big heavy canon once I pick up the M2TBR can tomorrow Smile

The More People I Meet
The More I like My Dog
Rustic
Rustic

https://s1165.photobucket.com/profile/Rustic101/index

Back to top Go down

I finally relented  Empty Re: I finally relented

Post  kewwig Fri 25 May 2012, 6:26 pm

Rustic wrote:and will soon have an M2 stainless Two Brothers Racing can on my baby.

A big thanks to Mr Kewwig who put me onto one for sale on Trademe. I managed to buy it for $250, it came off a Bandit and has only had a years use the said 300ks. There is a small scratch across the badge, but bought one online off 2BR for $14(nz) landed. It even comes with 2 replacement rivets. There are no dents which was a real bonus.

So I now have to get rid of a big heavy canon once I pick up the M2TBR can tomorrow Smile

I knew you would. Keep the stocker as you never know when you might need it. They don't sell for much, so hold onto it.

Now all we need to do is open the airbox, lose the secondaries, plug the PAIR and add a TFI......

You will find the new can will pop on the overrun. Some folks like it, but if you don't I have the correct size rubber bung I can give you to fix it in seconds. Literally a 2 minute job.

Home all weekend fitting HID lights, so if you need a hand to fit it, no problems (I have the ambulance run badges too - arrived today)
kewwig
kewwig

Back to top Go down

Post  Rustic Fri 25 May 2012, 6:51 pm

Yes, driving up to Palmy tomorrow to pick it up. Wanted to take the bike but a little hard riding back with a canon strapped to my back, not the ideal ride....

Might pop round on Sunday and see these lights. You may have some but I have plenty of the Positwist thingys if you need any, different shapes and sizes, plus poo loads of heat shrink.

The More People I Meet
The More I like My Dog
Rustic
Rustic

Back to top Go down

Post  kewwig Fri 25 May 2012, 7:50 pm

Rustic wrote:Yes, driving up to Palmy tomorrow to pick it up. Wanted to take the bike but a little hard riding back with a canon strapped to my back, not the ideal ride....

Might pop round on Sunday and see these lights. You may have some but I have plenty of the Positwist thingys if you need any, different shapes and sizes, plus poo loads of heat shrink.

Cheers. I generally solder and heatshrink everything, then protect it in that corrugated tubing so it looks like part of the standard harness. Will hopefully have them in by tomorrow afternoon.
kewwig
kewwig

Back to top Go down

Post  Rustic Wed 30 May 2012, 4:30 pm

Well the sound off the TBR M2 Can reverberates up the valley nice at I'm enjoying the throaty sound as I split traffic and ride in built up areas. When you accelerate the sound is superb and when opened up an maintained its a nice note. Ok so now that I know this I'll never go back to a stock pipe lol.

Thank you Mr Kewwig cheers

The More People I Meet
The More I like My Dog
Rustic
Rustic

Back to top Go down

Post  Hammy Wed 30 May 2012, 6:01 pm

Go and find a tunnel. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Hammy
Hammy

Back to top Go down

Post  kewwig Wed 30 May 2012, 8:04 pm

knew you like it. Stage 2 next.....
kewwig
kewwig

Back to top Go down

Post  Bhoffo Wed 30 May 2012, 8:45 pm

Tunnels are good! bounce

Back to top Go down

Post  NTBill Wed 30 May 2012, 9:27 pm

And underground or multilevel car-parks.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down