Suzuki Bandits Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

G'day from the mid north coast

+6
paul
boomer
Boatz
2wheelsagain
Ewok1958
Kiwisteve
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

G'day from the mid north coast - Page 2 Empty G'day from the mid north coast

Post  Kiwisteve Wed 25 Jan 2012, 7:12 pm

First topic message reminder :

G'day all, I've been lurking here for a month or so now to. Thought I'd better introduce myself. I've recently purchased a 2006 Bandit with approx 22,000kms on it. Now I'm just waiting to get my hands on it. I'm supposed to be heading to Ballina to pick it up on saturday, but if it's still raining like it is here in northern NSW, I think I'll wait just a bit longer. I don't really want to bin the thing in torrential rain while I'm bringing it home! I think the first thing I need to do to it is replace the muffler, it's too queit in standard form!
Tell me, is the seat on the '06' adjustable? as I noticed the front seat corners have been rubbing the frame, & worn the paint off the frame, & worn the corners of the seat.
Cheers, Steve
Kiwisteve
Kiwisteve

Back to top Go down

G'day from the mid north coast - Page 2 Empty Re: G'day from the mid north coast

Post  paul Sat 28 Jan 2012, 8:32 pm

Kiwisteve wrote:Hey kewwig, like I said to boomer, I've been helping to breed them out for years, you want to come on over here to west island to help me out? lol

Doesn`t look like that moat around OUR island is working very well does it . lol!

paul
paul

Back to top Go down

G'day from the mid north coast - Page 2 Empty Re: G'day from the mid north coast

Post  Kiwisteve Sun 29 Jan 2012, 6:04 am

lol! , nope, you can't keep us away
Kiwisteve
Kiwisteve

Back to top Go down

Post  Grover Sat 18 Feb 2012, 8:04 am

We need to be girt by more sea.

Under our constitution we can annexe NZ any time we want. We just don't want to. All the smart ones moved here years ago. Isn't that right Steve? Welcome mate.

"I do not fear death. I was dead for billions and billions of years before my birth and I have not suffered the slightest inconvenience from it." Mark Twain
Grover
Grover

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiwisteve Sat 18 Feb 2012, 9:11 am

Lol, yep, you got that right Grover.
I had a go at adjusting the seat up, no probs, (so much for taking it to the dealer as suggested in the owners manual, it was a really hard thing to work out Rolling Eyes yeah right!) lol. Went for a ride yesterday with the seat raised, jury still out on what height to have it.
Kiwisteve
Kiwisteve

Back to top Go down

Post  Re-Cycled Sat 18 Feb 2012, 9:43 am

Grover wrote:We need to be girt by more sea.

Under our constitution we can annexe NZ any time we want. We just don't want to. All the smart ones moved here years ago. Isn't that right Steve? Welcome mate.

It's a good way to solve the confusion with the flag, really!

2007 DL1000 V Strom
Re-Cycled
Re-Cycled

https://www.facebook.com/groups/154520904856/

Back to top Go down

Post  paul Sat 18 Feb 2012, 9:50 am

Re-Cycled wrote:
Grover wrote:We need to be girt by more sea.

It's a good way to solve the confusion with the flag, really!

lol! lol!

paul
paul

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum