Suzuki Bandits Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Off on a ride tomorrow (28th December)

2 posters

Go down

Off on a ride tomorrow (28th December) Empty Off on a ride tomorrow (28th December)

Post  Bhoffo Tue 27 Dec 2011, 9:20 pm

Well hopefully the weather will be kind... my GF and I are off tomorrow from the Blue Mts up to Caves Beach (Swansea NSW) to see my daughter for her 23rd b'day... spend the night there and then the next night hopefully at Wauchope. Saturday along the Oxley Highway and perhaps to Coonabarabran, then Goondawindi, and finally 2 nights at Mudgee before returning home... While I'm at Mudgee I hope to get the bike its 31k service (it's about 1000km overdue already) We both have some new wet weather over jackets and am testing out the new Oxford 'first time' panniers I got for Chrissy.. See you guys in about a week... Smile

Back to top Go down

Off on a ride tomorrow (28th December) Empty Re: Off on a ride tomorrow (28th December)

Post  Re-Cycled Tue 27 Dec 2011, 9:28 pm

It's a shame, looks like you're on a tight schedule, I would've liked to catch up. I'm working the next 2 days and I have a wedding to go to on Friday (my daughter is bridesmaid), give me a yell if you can fit us in.

2007 DL1000 V Strom
Re-Cycled
Re-Cycled

https://www.facebook.com/groups/154520904856/

Back to top Go down

Off on a ride tomorrow (28th December) Empty Re: Off on a ride tomorrow (28th December)

Post  Bhoffo Tue 27 Dec 2011, 9:35 pm

Yeah - that would have been good...Always seem to be rushing around! See what happens with the weather - all could change at any time so keep an eye on your emails!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down