Suzuki Bandits Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

On the first day of Christmas the postman delivered to me....

4 posters

Go down

On the first day of Christmas the postman delivered to me.... Empty On the first day of Christmas the postman delivered to me....

Post  reddog Thu 22 Dec 2011, 3:37 pm

A parcel from Gus!
My wife reckons the end caps look great. I'll take some pics when I get home. Smile

I also need to fit my HID's and a few other bits that Santa arranged for the bike
reddog
reddog

Back to top Go down

On the first day of Christmas the postman delivered to me.... Empty Re: On the first day of Christmas the postman delivered to me....

Post  2wheelsagain Thu 22 Dec 2011, 3:54 pm

reddog wrote:A parcel from Gus!
My wife reckons the end caps look great. I'll take some pics when I get home. Smile

I also need to fit my HID's and a few other bits that Santa arranged for the bike
Congrats. I was expecting mine today but didnt arrive. If you finish up with 2 sets ............ Laughing

~ My Photography Blog Page ~
~ My YouTube Channel ~
~ Suzuki Bandits Australia Facebook Page ~
~ Half hr from the hills. Two minutes from the coast ~

~ My Bike ~
 BMW R1250RS
2wheelsagain
2wheelsagain
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU-axKVr_wDILSSK0-8GQ1A

Back to top Go down

On the first day of Christmas the postman delivered to me.... Empty Re: On the first day of Christmas the postman delivered to me....

Post  gus Thu 22 Dec 2011, 5:27 pm

Who can work out the post system ,meaning WHERE ARE MY BOUBLE HEADLIGHT !I'm bursting . santa
gus
gus

Back to top Go down

Post  Hammy Fri 23 Dec 2011, 7:57 am

My partners new Shark RSF helmet arrived wednesday. Early Xmas present. She is very happy. My new Dri Rider, Air Rider 2 jacket arrived yesterday from Bike Biz. I am also very happy. Very Happy
Hammy
Hammy

Back to top Go down

Post  reddog Fri 23 Dec 2011, 10:30 am

Well it was too late after I got home from my mate Jimmy Bandit's place (He put on a great pre Xmas feed for the wife, my son Joshua and I) to take a decent photo. I fitted the end caps on and they look excellent.

Very happy with Gus' workmanship. Will promise to take photo's and upload them later today. Will also post up photos of Scottoiler install.

Big Thumbs up to Gus... 1 happy Gustomer here

Have a merry christmas mate. Don't forget to tell me what I owe you
reddog
reddog

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down