Suzuki Bandits Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

metzler tyres

5 posters

Go down

metzler tyres Empty metzler tyres

Post  OLDANNAKED Wed 30 Nov 2011, 10:15 am

Have read other posts on tyres but cant find anything about metzler z8 interact, closest was mick using z6 but these z8's are fairly new and are supposed to be the dog's bollock's , warm up quickly, good in the wet, stick like shit to a blanket in the dry and wear real well,only got 3500 out of the originals, would probably get another 1000, but they are doing the white line dance and it makes things headbutt my jocks, so I am having a set fitted tomorrow and will in due course post the results I was hoping some one had tried them but I can only go by the excellent reviews that I am reading and have to give them a go myself, I am not one for heaps of miles out of a tyre if it grips well and gives me confidence then thats fine, so if anyone has tried them please let me know quick as they are on tomorrow. oh and they are $450 fitted which is a good price. http://www.mcas.com.au/_product.php?section=1&prodid=12613
OLDANNAKED
OLDANNAKED

Back to top Go down

metzler tyres Empty Re: metzler tyres

Post  Four40 Wed 30 Nov 2011, 10:43 am

I've got the Z8's. Had the Z6's before. Wear well and confidence inspiring in the wet. All the little elephants have a wear pattern on them (ie, they give you a good amount of lean angle)
Four40
Four40

Back to top Go down

Post  Jimcoleman Wed 07 Dec 2011, 10:27 pm

i just replaced a z8 front got about 8k out of it. i reckon i could of got another 500 out it but im busy till after xmas so i replaced it with a road pilot 3 .

i was happy with the z8 never gave me a scare and had plenty of grip i dont think youll be disappointed
Jimcoleman
Jimcoleman

Back to top Go down

Post  Ewok1958 Fri 09 Dec 2011, 4:03 pm

Was just reading the latest AMCN mag (Vol 61, No12) and on page 185 there is an advert from Brisbane Motorcycle Tyres for various tyres. They are advertising Z8's at $395 per set - it doesn't say if that is the fitted price or not (which is hopeless). Seems to be a good price if it includes fitment.
Ewok1958
Ewok1958

Back to top Go down

Post  rolls Fri 09 Dec 2011, 8:37 pm

Good price. I paid $500 10 months ago at Tuggerranong motorcyles. Fitted.
rolls
rolls

Back to top Go down

metzler tyres Empty re tyres feedback

Post  OLDANNAKED Sat 10 Dec 2011, 11:35 pm

Ridden on dry roads damp roads and wet roads and I can say so far these tyres are excellent, they offer plenty of grip feedback and are confidence inspiring, I would recommend these to anyone wanting to change to a very good tyre, even came down the black spur flat stick and not a moments worry so there you have it 10 out of 10 from me.
OLDANNAKED
OLDANNAKED

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down