Suzuki Bandits Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another stock part will soon bit the dust

+5
gus
Rabid_Canine
Baz
Fossil
Desert Bandito
9 posters

Go down

Another stock part will soon bit the dust Empty Another stock part will soon bit the dust

Post  Desert Bandito Tue 26 Apr 2011, 12:27 pm

Opps

Last edited by Desert Bandito on Sun 08 May 2011, 12:25 am; edited 1 time in total

Custom 07 Candy Sonoma Red Bandit 1250S with MetrickMetal PAIR/EVAP system removal kit, custom Super Trapp exhaust and lots of other custom MetrickMetal billet parts and mods. Holeshot Performance stage II with secondaries removed, Race Tech Gold valves, springs and custom Works Performance shock.
IBA #18470

Desert Bandito

http://metrickmetal@hotmail.com

Back to top Go down

Another stock part will soon bit the dust Empty Re: Another stock part will soon bit the dust

Post  Fossil Tue 26 Apr 2011, 3:31 pm

Very, very nice - can/do you make it so there is a bit more boot clearance than with the stock lever ?

Also wondering if the standard linkage will attach or do you need a new ball joint ?

I'm assuming these will be available through the store Wink or is it a one off for your own bike ?

Fossil

Back to top Go down

Another stock part will soon bit the dust Empty Re: Another stock part will soon bit the dust

Post  Desert Bandito Wed 27 Apr 2011, 12:17 am

Last edited by Desert Bandito on Tue 31 May 2011, 8:26 am; edited 1 time in total

Custom 07 Candy Sonoma Red Bandit 1250S with MetrickMetal PAIR/EVAP system removal kit, custom Super Trapp exhaust and lots of other custom MetrickMetal billet parts and mods. Holeshot Performance stage II with secondaries removed, Race Tech Gold valves, springs and custom Works Performance shock.
IBA #18470

Desert Bandito

Back to top Go down

Post  Fossil Wed 27 Apr 2011, 12:55 am

Thanks, a bit more boot clearance would be welcome, will be interesting to see the pics.

Fossil

Back to top Go down

Post  Baz Wed 27 Apr 2011, 5:18 pm

Fossil wrote:Thanks, a bit more boot clearance would be welcome, will be interesting to see the pics.
If I can fit something to give me more boot clearance then count me in for one

Kawa GPZ900R
Hyo GV650 Aquila
GSF1250SA Bandit
GSX1250FA
currently BMW R1200RT
Baz
Baz

Back to top Go down

Post  Rabid_Canine Wed 27 Apr 2011, 9:57 pm

Eccentric pivot on the toe-piece might also be helpful for a little more fine adjustability.......and a spare toe-piece with each unit to cover the worse-case scenario Smile Smile

Rabid_Canine

Back to top Go down

Post  gus Thu 28 Apr 2011, 7:36 am

Like this R.C. ?
Another stock part will soon bit the dust IMG_2048
gus
gus

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Bandito Fri 29 Apr 2011, 8:51 am

Last edited by Desert Bandito on Tue 31 May 2011, 8:26 am; edited 1 time in total

IBA #18470

Desert Bandito

Back to top Go down

Post  Fossil Fri 29 Apr 2011, 4:01 pm

Good grief that is sweet Cool

Fossil

Back to top Go down

Post  2wheelsagain Fri 29 Apr 2011, 4:10 pm

Another stock part will soon bit the dust Jawdrop Another stock part will soon bit the dust Salute2_ZWCY5B

~ My Photography Blog Page ~
~ My YouTube Channel ~
~ Suzuki Bandits Australia Facebook Page ~
~ Half hr from the hills. Two minutes from the coast ~

~ My Bike ~
 BMW R1250RS
2wheelsagain
2wheelsagain
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU-axKVr_wDILSSK0-8GQ1A

Back to top Go down

Post  gus Fri 29 Apr 2011, 4:45 pm

Hot Twisted Evil
gus
gus

Back to top Go down

Post  reddog Fri 29 Apr 2011, 7:03 pm

So how much for that with the engine case dress up stuff delivered to my place in Western Australia postcode 6225?
reddog
reddog

Back to top Go down

Post  Mars Fri 29 Apr 2011, 8:12 pm

Thats art right there!

drool..
Mars
Mars

Back to top Go down

Post  harrywho Sat 30 Apr 2011, 1:16 am

very trick What a Face

harrywho

Back to top Go down

Post  reddog Thu 05 May 2011, 2:42 pm

reddog wrote:So how much for that with the engine case dress up stuff delivered to my place in Western Australia postcode 6225?

Still waiting on a reply. I have my new regulator to fit up tonight and thought it'd be good if I had this kit.
reddog
reddog

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Bandito Sat 07 May 2011, 10:24 pm

reddog wrote:
reddog wrote:So how much for that with the engine case dress up stuff delivered to my place in Western Australia postcode 6225?

Still waiting on a reply. I have my new regulator to fit up tonight and thought it'd be good if I had this kit.

Hi reddog.

Sorry, but I've been real busy this week making parts and filling orders, but I'll be getting back to latter today with an answer. I have to tale a package over to the Post Office latter today, so I will also check on the shipping for you.

Thanks. Scott

IBA #18470

Desert Bandito

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Bandito Sun 08 May 2011, 1:33 am

I decided that the rod ends would look better power coated black. Smile

Another stock part will soon bit the dust IMG_2395RS

IBA #18470

Desert Bandito

Back to top Go down

Post  Baz Sun 08 May 2011, 2:01 pm

you sure can keep a bike clean, whats your secret?

Kawa GPZ900R
Hyo GV650 Aquila
GSF1250SA Bandit
GSX1250FA
currently BMW R1200RT
Baz
Baz

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down