Suzuki Bandits Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No longer a virgin

5 posters

Go down

No longer a virgin Empty No longer a virgin

Post  Bandit46 Tue 26 Apr 2011, 8:25 am

It's true,I am no longer A Bandit rider forum virgin contributor.When I joined this forum last week I coudn't( and still can't )find how to post a notice on introduce yourself.My name is Rob,live in Armadale,an outer suburb of Perth.I have a silver 2008 sa and don't ride as much as I should.I think being 64,retired and living on a modest income in retirement dictates how many sets of tyres I can afford.Thanks for the offer of help fitting the tyres Pops,the tyres are on route from USA so I might take you up on that but hopefully I will be able to find an affordable tyre fitter as I am impatient,ham fisted and have 2 left thumbs.I hope to catch up with fellow Bandit riders around Perth as I don't have much involvement with Ulysses anymore.Cheers.
Bandit46
Bandit46

Back to top Go down

No longer a virgin Empty Re: No longer a virgin

Post  2wheelsagain Tue 26 Apr 2011, 9:19 am

Bandit46 wrote:It's true,I am no longer A Bandit rider forum virgin contributor.When I joined this forum last week I coudn't( and still can't )find how to post a notice on introduce yourself.My name is Rob,live in Armadale,an outer suburb of Perth.I have a silver 2008 sa and don't ride as much as I should.I think being 64,retired and living on a modest income in retirement dictates how many sets of tyres I can afford.Thanks for the offer of help fitting the tyres Pops,the tyres are on route from USA so I might take you up on that but hopefully I will be able to find an affordable tyre fitter as I am impatient,ham fisted and have 2 left thumbs.I hope to catch up with fellow Bandit riders around Perth as I don't have much involvement with Ulysses anymore.Cheers.

Click on introduce ...... Click on New Topic......
No longer a virgin Nswban10
Welcome anyway Laughing

~ My Photography Blog Page ~
~ My YouTube Channel ~
~ Suzuki Bandits Australia Facebook Page ~
~ Half hr from the hills. Two minutes from the coast ~

~ My Bike ~
 BMW R1250RS
2wheelsagain
2wheelsagain
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU-axKVr_wDILSSK0-8GQ1A

Back to top Go down

Post  Saikhan Tue 26 Apr 2011, 9:31 am

Welcome to the forum.

Smile
Saikhan
Saikhan

Back to top Go down

Post  jaba01 Tue 26 Apr 2011, 10:46 am

Welcome Rob

There are quite a few sand gropers on here.

I kick around with the Perth branch of Ulysses who I find are pretty laid back. We have a quiet little cruise most Sunday mornings. They're a great bunch of guys!

Enjoy that torque.............

Cheers
John R
jaba01
jaba01

Back to top Go down

Post  reddog Tue 26 Apr 2011, 10:54 am

Welcome from a fellow West Aussie. I normally get out with a group of mates, but if you happen to just go for a ride you'll run into a few people.

I met Buellord originally a couple of years ago at a service station in Collie. My wife and I had a chat to him as we have the same bike (colour as well). As everyone knows Silver Bandits are the best Smile
reddog
reddog

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down