Suzuki Bandits Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Police warning Victoria riders

3 posters

Go down

Police warning Victoria riders Empty Police warning Victoria riders

Post  Brian messiah Sat 09 Apr 2011, 5:28 pm

Hi Guys thought i.d give you the heads up ,took the new bike for a blast today with some mates we rode from Warburton up the Reefton Spur . The Police picked up the brother in law on his Guzzi told him his bike was to loud and he will recieve a notice to take it to a testing station ,and they will be in that area between Marysville and Warburton for the next month on weekends. Lucky ive still got the standard pipe on while ones being made for me ,so the bike sounds like something from the jetsons.

Brian messiah

Back to top Go down

Police warning Victoria riders Empty Re: Police warning Victoria riders

Post  Baz Sat 09 Apr 2011, 6:02 pm

great, I'm just planning a GOR trip to coincide with the FARRIDERS run to Euston ... I wonder if they'll hassle a NSW plated bike?

Kawa GPZ900R
Hyo GV650 Aquila
GSF1250SA Bandit
GSX1250FA
currently BMW R1200RT
Baz
Baz

Back to top Go down

Post  Brian messiah Sat 09 Apr 2011, 6:20 pm

Im shore they will be more than happy to stuff up your day even with N.S.W Plates . Are Victoria got to love the place. Smile

Brian messiah

Back to top Go down

Post  Baz Sat 09 Apr 2011, 6:39 pm

every time I plan on entering Victoria, something comes up that warns me .. enter at your own peril .. as soon as they see interstate plates they see revenue ... and probably NSW police are the same .. almost like a hidden toll.

I was planning a big trip, at least 10 nights away and 7 of those would be in Victoria .. thats about $700 in accomodation and heaps in GST buying food & fuel .. I think I might join the rest of the guys and head into Adelaide instead .. maybe even Broken Hill and annoy Reardo

Kawa GPZ900R
Hyo GV650 Aquila
GSF1250SA Bandit
GSX1250FA
currently BMW R1200RT
Baz
Baz

Back to top Go down

Post  Brian messiah Sat 09 Apr 2011, 8:10 pm

I Know where your comming from Baz i forgot to tell you ,just between Reefton and Warburton we passed two fixed speed cameras , may go buy a postie bike with a limiter who can use a 1250 in Victoria ? Sad

Brian messiah

Back to top Go down

Post  2wheelsagain Sat 09 Apr 2011, 9:13 pm

Brian messiah wrote:Hi Guys thought i.d give you the heads up ,took the new bike for a blast today with some mates we rode from Warburton up the Reefton Spur . The Police picked up the brother in law on his Guzzi told him his bike was to loud and he will recieve a notice to take it to a testing station ,and they will be in that area between Marysville and Warburton for the next month on weekends. Lucky ive still got the standard pipe on while ones being made for me ,so the bike sounds like something from the jetsons.

The spurs have been a mecca for the fuzz for a few years now and we only have ourselves to blame. There is a reason the first right hander out from Healesville on the Black Spur is called Ambulance corner. Its all thanks to the retards who's ambition far exceedes their talent. The same retards who caused the limit to be reduced to 80. Step half an inch out of line on those roads and you will be picked up no if's buts or maybe's. The locals want it that way, the state wants it that way. The beauty of their efforts is that it leaves many good roads unpatrolled and they will stay like that until it becomes an issue by those I have already described.

My advice is to find one of these (there are plenty near you) and enjoy it while you can. If the bike is over 94db there is a good chance it will be picked up at some point.

Ride the spurs and you will be RBT'd or license checked or RWC checked. Suck it up or ride elsewhere.

~ My Photography Blog Page ~
~ My YouTube Channel ~
~ Suzuki Bandits Australia Facebook Page ~
~ Half hr from the hills. Two minutes from the coast ~

~ My Bike ~
 BMW R1250RS
2wheelsagain
2wheelsagain
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU-axKVr_wDILSSK0-8GQ1A

Back to top Go down