Suzuki Bandits Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Gen 1

3 posters

Go down

New Gen 1 Empty New Gen 1

Post  bigboresuzuki Fri 20 Dec 2019, 5:39 pm

Wasn't sure what to buy next. Been looking out for Gen I's and finally found this 55k example. Came with the Staintune pipe, original seat ( seat on bike is a Sellerie ) and a gearsack. Bought it sight unseen from Dubbo. Have put Goodridge braided lines and new pads to the front end and yet to fit the back ones..(bit of a major due to reservoir location) .  Saw your one Gus, but a bit far away for me. Hope to do suspension on both bikes front and rear. A guy up this way has put a Hyosung 650 rear shock in his 1200 and says it works fine. Will look at Racetech emulators etc for front. Very impressed on the first ride apart from bottoming it out on a bad dip in the road. The G does the same at the same location, the old centre stand scrape.
  One question. If I put a '07/'08 GSXR shock in either Bandits and leave the original dogbones in ( 5mm longer? ) A.  Will the quickened steering be bloody bonza, or too much? Rolling Eyes B. Will I have to carry the Missus all the time? I'm really good at riding one handed, where's that lil man in da boat? Laughing
  Have a great Festive Season guys...Bugs in ya eyes. santa rendeer  
HNew Gen 1 Dec_2010
bigboresuzuki
bigboresuzuki

Back to top Go down

New Gen 1 Empty Re: New Gen 1

Post  rodent4 Fri 20 Dec 2019, 6:28 pm

^^^^^ Nice  Cool  
rodent4
rodent4

Back to top Go down

New Gen 1 Empty Re: New Gen 1