Suzuki Bandits Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suspension upgraded

3 posters

Go down

Suspension upgraded Empty Suspension upgraded

Post  Cheazdad Sun 04 Sep 2016, 3:59 am

Well I picked up my bike from ProMecha in Mulgrave today and what a difference, the bike i rode home was totally different from the one i took over there last week, if your in melbourne and want someone who knows his stuff and wont rip you off chat to Peter from ProMecha, he will do your bike justice and set it up the way you want it for your riding style and weight and for me, at 110 kg I now have a bike with overhauled front forks and rear shocks, new  valves, anti squat valve, springs all for $800.

And the difference for me (even my wife commented on the suspension which says something) is nothing short of a transformation.

Cheazdad

Back to top Go down

Suspension upgraded Empty Re: Suspension upgraded

Post  Ewok1958 Sun 04 Sep 2016, 8:14 am

Cheazdad wrote:Well I picked up my bike from ProMecha in Mulgrave today and what a difference, the bike i rode home was totally different from the one i took over there last week, if your in melbourne and want someone who knows his stuff and wont rip you off chat to Peter from ProMecha, he will do your bike justice and set it up the way you want it for your riding style and weight and for me, at 110 kg I now have a bike with overhauled front forks and rear shocks, new  valves, anti squat valve, springs all for $800.

And the difference for me (even my wife commented on the suspension which says something) is nothing short of a transformation.

Top result.  Suspension upgraded 959052286
Ewok1958
Ewok1958

Back to top Go down

Post  Bosco15 Sun 04 Sep 2016, 8:40 am

Excellent news. 
Always great to hear of good results and feedback on a service provided. 
It highlights the need to set up your bikes suspension, when you notice such a marked result. 
Enjoy your "new" bike.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum