Suzuki Bandits Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What different toy have you got that you can`t live without

3 posters

Go down

What different toy have you got that you can`t live without Empty What different toy have you got that you can`t live without

Post  mtbeerwah Mon 23 May 2016, 3:30 pm

What different toy have you got that you can`t live without <a href=What different toy have you got that you can`t live without Img_0411" />
I bought this 2 yrs ago for drains clearing small dams etc:

Every time I get on it, I love to, rip tear bust stuff with it...I can`t get enough of it.

99 Gen 1. Impressed with.  (New)
03 Gen 2. Love hate relationship.  (15yrs)
07 DRZ 400e. Lot of fun with no power. 25 km/L  (4yrs)
mtbeerwah
mtbeerwah

Back to top Go down

What different toy have you got that you can`t live without Empty Re: What different toy have you got that you can`t live without

Post  Ewok1958 Mon 23 May 2016, 4:03 pm

Our old Suzuki quad bike gets used just about every day.

The chainsaw and log-splitter are essential Autumn/Winter items

The ride-on mower is essential in Spring and Summer.

The trewhella jack is bloody useful at all times.

cheerscheers
Ewok1958
Ewok1958

Back to top Go down

What different toy have you got that you can`t live without Empty Re: What different toy have you got that you can`t live without

Post  gus Mon 23 May 2016, 6:23 pm

T  one piece socket , 8 and 10 mm  for about $12 each have been great and cheap ,
gus
gus

Back to top Go down

Post  mtbeerwah Thu 08 Dec 2016, 10:11 am

What different toy have you got that you can`t live without <a href=What different toy have you got that you can`t live without Img_0516" />
What different toy have you got that you can`t live without <a href=What different toy have you got that you can`t live without Img_0515"

Toy`s are great until they have problems. No sooner do I rebuild the bucket ram, then the quick hitch springs a leak. Fix that, then I blow a hose.
Naturally, the hose will be the hardest one, in the tightest place, needing not 2, but an extra 3 hinges in your arm to get to. Right behind the manifold, at the bottom back, then under the turntable. Walk away and curse profusely 10 times, have another beer, then get it back in.
I`m glad I`m not paying anyone to fix this stuff.   Out of curiosity, I decided to get a quote on only one, of the rams for rebuild, and that`s me giving them the ram. $700 with me chuckling to myself. The seal kit cost $94, and my time.

99 Gen 1. Impressed with.  (New)
03 Gen 2. Love hate relationship.  (15yrs)
07 DRZ 400e. Lot of fun with no power. 25 km/L  (4yrs)
mtbeerwah
mtbeerwah

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down