Suzuki Bandits Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to post photos from my Laptop?

4 posters

Go down

How to post photos from my Laptop? Empty How to post photos from my Laptop?

Post  doubleD Fri 27 Jun 2014, 7:20 am

I've checked the 2 boxes for photos.
One says to "host an image"-what does that mean?
And the other is to insert an image, but I do not have or want an online photo account.
I'm 63 yrs old and technology is out pacing me.
I have a cloud account on this laptop-Levono 8.1 PC.  I spent most of my time on a XP PC and then Microsoft pulled its support.  I feel that I'm starting over. 
Any advice?

doubleD

Back to top Go down

How to post photos from my Laptop? Empty Re: How to post photos from my Laptop?

Post  Ewok1958 Fri 27 Jun 2014, 7:34 am

One way to do it is posted up here.  Hope that helps - you don't need an account.
Ewok1958
Ewok1958

Back to top Go down

Post  Hammy Fri 27 Jun 2014, 8:19 am

It's pretty simple DD.  1  Hit Host an image.  A box will appear. Hit Browse and choose an image from your files. Highlite it then hit host it in the box. Might take a few seconds to upload. When the three lines fill up with all sorts of letters and numbers, highlite the bottom line, right click and select copy.  Then exit the box ( just left click anywhere else ). Now hit Host an Image. Left click in the top box, then right click and hit paste. The line will fill up. Then hit  the insert box.  Your image will be posted.  Be sure to keep your images small or else they will not load.  Hope this helps.
Hammy
Hammy

Back to top Go down

Post  barry_mcki Fri 27 Jun 2014, 11:02 am

Hammy wrote: small mistake
It's pretty simple DD.  1  Hit Host an image.  A box will appear. Hit Browse and choose an image from your files. Highlite it then hit host it in the box. Might take a few seconds to upload. When the three lines fill up with all sorts of letters and numbers, highlite the bottom line, right click and select copy.  Then exit the box ( just left click anywhere else ). Now hit Host an Image INSERT AN IMAGE. Left click in the top box, then right click and hit paste. The line will fill up. Then hit  the insert box.  Your image will be posted.  Be sure to keep your images small or else they will not load.  Hope this helps.

How to post photos from my Laptop? Host_i10
These symbols (and others) appear in the area directly above where you write your message.

How to post photos from my Laptop? Sideca10

Red 2007 GSF-1250S with SRK Premier Sidecar
barry_mcki
barry_mcki

http://g.co/maps/vb84k

Back to top Go down

Post  Hammy Fri 27 Jun 2014, 11:13 am

barry_mcki wrote:
Hammy wrote: small mistake
It's pretty simple DD.  1  Hit Host an image.  A box will appear. Hit Browse and choose an image from your files. Highlite it then hit host it in the box. Might take a few seconds to upload. When the three lines fill up with all sorts of letters and numbers, highlite the bottom line, right click and select copy.  Then exit the box ( just left click anywhere else ). Now hit Host an Image INSERT AN IMAGE. Left click in the top box, then right click and hit paste. The line will fill up. Then hit  the insert box.  Your image will be posted.  Be sure to keep your images small or else they will not load.  Hope this helps.

How to post photos from my Laptop? Host_i10
These symbols (and others) appear in the area directly above where you write your message.

Thanks Barry.   Embarassed
Hammy
Hammy

Back to top Go down

Post  doubleD Sun 29 Jun 2014, 7:55 am

How to post photos from my Laptop? 2014ma10
How to post photos from my Laptop? 100_1910
OK, I've figured it out, punch "host an image", punch copy under url, right click highlighted image, punch "insert image, paste into url.  photo posted.
My 2012 Ninja has a roommate.

doubleD

Back to top Go down

Post  Ewok1958 Sun 29 Jun 2014, 8:34 am

Some fine looking machinery there. Would love to take a zx14 for a long spin.
Ewok1958
Ewok1958

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum