Suzuki Bandits Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bandit Forum Get Together Stage 2

+8
Kiwisteve
reddog
Jimmy the Boy
Baz
2wheelsagain
Ewok1958
madmax
Hammy
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Bandit Forum Get Together Stage 2 - Page 2 Empty Bandit Forum Get Together Stage 2

Post  Hammy Wed 06 Nov 2013, 9:15 am

First topic message reminder :

OK we've all seen how much fun you can have with a few bikes, a few beers and plenty of laughs .  How about the next gathering ( for the east coast ) to be on the long weekend of Australia Day. 25th - 27th of Jan next year.  Weather will still be great. Only thing would be guys that have other plans and maybe the amount of traffic on the roads. My ideal location would be DRAKE !  Fantastic roads all around to go and explore.  Open to suggestions.   Lets Do It !

Last edited by Hammy on Wed 06 Nov 2013, 11:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Hammy
Hammy

Back to top Go down

Bandit Forum Get Together Stage 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bandit Forum Get Together Stage 2

Post  madmax Sat 09 Nov 2013, 8:25 am

Hammy wrote:
madmax wrote:
Hammy wrote:
madmax wrote:Hammy I was looking at Drake last night, its a very small town with limited accommodation. I suggest Tenterfield which is a much larger town with more opportunities and only 50ks further down the road.

What do you think?
Drake is small. But Huge on hospitality. It has ample accommodation as well.  Trust me !    Said the Vicar to the choir boy.
Doesn't look like it has much, from google maps and street view all you can see is a very small hotel
You City folk. Rolling Eyes .  The pub has a good size bar ( there are five motorbikes sitting along one wall ). A nice pool table. A large dinning area with the best tucker. Small pokies area. A huge outdoor beer garden. And a cricket ground right at the back door !
lol! Ok, ok I'm convinced

madmax
madmax

Back to top Go down

Bandit Forum Get Together Stage 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bandit Forum Get Together Stage 2

Post  Jimcoleman Sun 10 Nov 2013, 8:50 am

Hi Hammy

Depending on the timing its a 4 day run to be relaxed

Bandit Forum Get Together Stage 2 - Page 2 <a href=Bandit Forum Get Together Stage 2 - Page 2 Drake_10" />
Jimcoleman
Jimcoleman

Back to top Go down

Post  Hammy Sun 10 Nov 2013, 8:59 am

Jimcoleman wrote:Hi Hammy

Depending on the timing its a 4 day run to be relaxed

Bandit Forum Get Together Stage 2 - Page 2 <a href=Bandit Forum Get Together Stage 2 - Page 2 Drake_10" />
I'm open to any suggestions Jim. I just threw it out there early because some of the guys at Cowra said "lets not wait too long till the next one ". Maybe that was the booz talking. Smile . A couple of members have shown some interest in riding up to Drake.  Hope they do.  It is a great part of the country.
Hammy
Hammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiwisteve Sun 10 Nov 2013, 1:44 pm

I agree with you Hammy, it's a top part of the country.
I think I'd take the long way to get there. Up the Gwyder hwy toward Glenn Innes, turn right on Bald Knob rd, up to Tenterfield, another right turn, & down the Bruxner hwy to Drake Very Happy

Cruise n Comfort seat cover
Kiwisteve
Kiwisteve

Back to top Go down

Post  Hammy Tue 12 Nov 2013, 10:00 am

Kiwisteve wrote:I agree with you Hammy, it's a top part of the country.
I think I'd take the long way to get there. Up the Gwyder hwy toward Glenn Innes, turn right on Bald Knob rd, up to Tenterfield, another right turn, & down the Bruxner hwy to Drake Very Happy
Mate.  Anytime you get the chance . Let me know. I hope a couple of others down your way decide to take it on.
Hammy
Hammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Chook Tue 12 Nov 2013, 1:25 pm

4 days?

I was thinking it would be a comfortable 3-4 day cruise from Adelaide if I could get the time to go.
Adelaide to Mooranbah was a easy 4 day ride 2up last year
Chook
Chook

https://www.facebook.com/groups/154520904856/?fref=ts

Back to top Go down

Post  Re-Cycled Tue 12 Nov 2013, 8:49 pm

Chook wrote:4 days?

I was thinking it would be a comfortable 3-4 day cruise from Adelaide if I could get the time to go.
Adelaide to Mooranbah was a easy 4 day ride 2up last year
I had a look, I think he means return trip. Smile

2007 DL1000 V Strom
Re-Cycled
Re-Cycled

https://www.facebook.com/groups/154520904856/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum