Suzuki Bandits Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Turtle Wax Ice

+9
paul
Blueknight
barry_mcki
2wheelsagain
Hammy
Ewok1958
kewwig
Kaupy1962
Jimmy the Boy
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

turtle - Turtle Wax Ice - Page 2 Empty Turtle Wax Ice

Post  Jimmy the Boy Fri 29 Mar 2013, 2:30 pm

First topic message reminder :

Gday and a very happy and safe Easter to All. Well I'm probably going to open a can of worms here because everyone has a favourite wax or polish they like to use but I'd like to put Turtle Wax Ice out there as a major contender. Having used the lot over the years ( Maguires, Auto Glym, Mothers, & so on ) I can safely say this stuff has blown me away with the results. affraid A mate of mine who has had a heap of mint condition bikes polished to within an inch of existence won a tub of this ICE at a golf day. With a ho hum yeah whatever another bloody polish attitude, he didn't use it for a while. THEN came down to my house after using it, threw the tub at me and said, " get this shit on your Bandit asap it is bloody unbelievable! " Needless to say he was 100% correct. Goes on easily, wipes off easily ( cloths are in the kit ) but here is the clincher.................With the other products you have to be so careful not to get any on your black plastic or rubber components because of that white streaking thats impossible to remove. Well this stuff is made for the duco, plastic, screen, indicators everything!! And it brings them up like brand new. I had the entire bike done in 20 mins. I haven't had it on there long enough to see how it performs over time but initial results are mind blowing. I'd be really interested to see what other members think of this product or if there is a negative about it because I can't seem to find one so far. Have a great holiday everyone, Jimmy. Very Happy Very Happy
Jimmy the Boy
Jimmy the Boy

Back to top Go down

turtle - Turtle Wax Ice - Page 2 Empty Re: Turtle Wax Ice

Post  paul Thu 04 Apr 2013, 8:37 pm

2wheelsagain wrote:
Re-Cycled wrote:
2wheelsagain wrote: It looked brand new until I stuck it in a tree.

Sorry , I had to lol! when I read that.

You know the pine tree scents you get for the car?
Well I got the whole tree Laughing

They're still an awesome bike even against todays offerings in my opinion.

You'd need a bloody big rearview mirror to hang that on lol!

paul
paul

Back to top Go down

Post  Jimmy the Boy Fri 05 Apr 2013, 11:09 am

Chris I totally agree with the RF900 being an awesome bike. They were an incredibly understated bike. Not much to look at, but super comfy and a ballsy super quick bulletproof motor. Sound familiar??? Smile Sad to hear about the pine scented air freshener. lucky you didn't go for the " new car " fragrance.
Jimmy the Boy
Jimmy the Boy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum