Suzuki Bandits Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Hate Vettel !

+11
Sloth_27
SuzySuzuki
gus
Reardo
Dekenai
Ewok1958
Chrisss
b12mick
Ross.
madmax
Hammy
15 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

I Hate Vettel ! Empty I Hate Vettel !

Post  Hammy Mon 25 Mar 2013, 8:50 am

Sorry to any Germans out there. But from now on. " I Hate Vettel ". What a low down, dirty, scum bag trick to pull on your team mate, and against team orders. He has certainly shown his true colours. That is right up there with Lance Armstrong and Underarm Bowling. I hope Mark runs the prick off the track, first chance he gets.
Hammy
Hammy

Back to top Go down

I Hate Vettel ! Empty Re: I Hate Vettel !

Post  madmax Mon 25 Mar 2013, 9:09 am

Obviously he lives by this
I Hate Vettel ! 2Q==

madmax
madmax

Back to top Go down

Post  Ross. Mon 25 Mar 2013, 9:50 am

Cage racing... Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep

Ross.

http://rossmz.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  b12mick Mon 25 Mar 2013, 10:44 am

Hammy wrote:Sorry to any Germans out there. But from now on. " I Hate Vettel ". What a low down, dirty, scum bag trick to pull on your team mate, and against team orders. He has certainly shown his true colours. That is right up there with Lance Armstrong and Underarm Bowling. I hope Mark runs the prick off the track, first chance he gets.

Interesting, I thought Team Orders were banned from F1 after the incident in Melbourne a few years ago where the Ferrari team agreed that who ever got to the first corner first would win the race.

I watched that part of the race. If Webber is having a cry then he needs to harden the fuck up. It's racing, you're supposed to race to the flag.

I actually enjoyed the closed racing, not something you see very often in F1 (or MotoGP) these days, there should be more of it.

Also, I believe the team said "protect the cars" which doesn't me don't race.
b12mick
b12mick

Back to top Go down

Post  Chrisss Mon 25 Mar 2013, 10:48 am

Right there with you Hammy, have lost all cred & respect for him and I'm half German. Fair dinkum what a tosser. And that weasel Horner, what a flog, Marko's so far up his clacker he's powerless. Haven't heard Deitrich's view as yet, tipping he's pissed tho. I would have put him in the wall. Hope Mark gives it to him.

b12mick team orders are allowed. The issue is Mark was told to to preserve the car and he would not be challenged by vettel, vettel was told not to pass but did it anyway.

Chrisss

Back to top Go down

Post  Ewok1958 Mon 25 Mar 2013, 12:48 pm

Seemed fair to me. I can't see why Red Bull would tell Vettel not to pass Webber - come the end of the year, those extra 5 ppoints Vettel picked up might be the difference between Red Bull winning and not winning the driver's championship, and it doesn't matter to the contructor's championship which order they finish in. Red Bull management won't sanction Vettel for the pass IMHO.
Ewok1958
Ewok1958

Back to top Go down

Post  madmax Mon 25 Mar 2013, 12:59 pm

Team management would not want a heated battle between their two cars, which are both in winning positions in the last few laps of the race in case the unthinkable happened, which nearly did, and both cars are destroyed. Nobody wins then.

Vettel admits he f**ked up
http://motoring.ninemsn.com.au/cars/motoraction/8631775/Vettelstealswebberswin

ā€œApologies to Mark. The result is there and all I can say is that I didn't do it deliberately." Bullshit!!!

madmax
madmax

Back to top Go down

Post  Hammy Mon 25 Mar 2013, 2:10 pm

Ewok1958 wrote:Seemed fair to me. I can't see why Red Bull would tell Vettel not to pass Webber - come the end of the year, those extra 5 ppoints Vettel picked up might be the difference between Red Bull winning and not winning the driver's championship, and it doesn't matter to the contructor's championship which order they finish in. Red Bull management won't sanction Vettel for the pass IMHO.

But it sure means a lot to the driver. Like that old saying: " Who remembers who was second " ?
Hammy
Hammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Dekenai Mon 25 Mar 2013, 2:54 pm

Like it or not Mark's job is to assist Seb to win the championship...that's why he has a drive. You'd think, after the career he has had, that Mark would be used to being the bridesmaid by now. (I do feel for him however).
Dekenai
Dekenai

Back to top Go down

Post  Hammy Mon 25 Mar 2013, 3:18 pm

I Hate Vettel ! 088235-mark-webber

The look of a winner ? Or someone who just f--ked someone over ?
Hammy
Hammy

Back to top Go down

Post  madmax Mon 25 Mar 2013, 4:54 pm

Dekenai wrote:Like it or not Mark's job is to assist Seb to win the championship...that's why he has a drive. You'd think, after the career he has had, that Mark would be used to being the bridesmaid by now. (I do feel for him however).

You would think it was in the teams interest to assist each other. Not almost cause an accident

madmax
madmax

Back to top Go down

Post  Reardo Mon 25 Mar 2013, 5:19 pm

From the highlights Vettel looked a lot faster at the end of the race.
If so, It's his race to win. IMO. Even though the teams orders are "the man in front after the last pitstop, is to stay in front".
I think the thing that upset Mark so much, Is that these orders are there to stop this shit happing to him any more.
Until a year or so ago, He was always pulling over to put nappy rash cream on Vettel arse for him. Embarassed

*HealTech Gear Indicator w/tre "Advanced Timing Retard Eliminator is needed".
*Balanced TB's. My TPS was fine, but you should check yours.
*Arrow race headers with Yoshimura TRS.
*PC3 with the supplied map and these mod got 123hp with 115nm of torque.
*Neville Lush Racing custom tune = 130hp with 125nm at the Tyre (Standard 98hp/108nm).
My youtube channel (clickhere)
Reardo
Reardo

https://www.youtube.com/user/reardo38?feature=mhum

Back to top Go down

Post  gus Mon 25 Mar 2013, 5:20 pm

.What does it take for Webber to realise he carn trust the guy .Wise up Mark .
gus
gus

Back to top Go down

Post  Hammy Mon 25 Mar 2013, 6:00 pm

gus wrote:.What does it take for Webber to realise he carn trust the guy .Wise up Mark .

I think it just happened Gus.
Hammy
Hammy

Back to top Go down

Post  gus Mon 25 Mar 2013, 6:36 pm

One race too late Mark .(hammy )Very Happy
gus
gus

Back to top Go down

Post  SuzySuzuki Mon 25 Mar 2013, 6:58 pm

Sorry, but Mark Webber is F1 as Leighton Hewitt is for Tennis, constant losers who blame their shitty performance on others... boo effin hoo
[img]https://nswbandits.forumotion.net/I Hate Vettel ! 57924710[/img]

Last edited by SuzySuzuki on Mon 25 Mar 2013, 7:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

Carbon Fibre tank pad and fuel cap surround
Puig Race Screen
Ventura rack system
Shorter Exhaust on the WishList
[I Hate Vettel ! Suzuki10img]https://nswbandits.forumotion.net/[/img]

SuzySuzuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Sloth_27 Mon 25 Mar 2013, 7:32 pm

SuzySuzuki wrote:Sorry, but Mark Webber is F1 as Leighton Hewitt is for Tennis, constant losers who blame their shitty performance on others... boo effin hoo

Agreed. If it was the other way around, everyone would be saying how awesome Webber is for sticking it to Vettel.

Hypocritical of Webber too, he has attempted to pass after being asked not to on a couple of occasions.

GO Kimi!
Sloth_27
Sloth_27

Back to top Go down

Post  b12mick Tue 26 Mar 2013, 9:12 am

Sloth_27 wrote:
SuzySuzuki wrote:Sorry, but Mark Webber is F1 as Leighton Hewitt is for Tennis, constant losers who blame their shitty performance on others... boo effin hoo

Agreed. If it was the other way around, everyone would be saying how awesome Webber is for sticking it to Vettel.

Hypocritical of Webber too, he has attempted to pass after being asked not to on a couple of occasions.

GO Kimi!

Interesting that 2 years ago Webber disobeyed team orders and passed Vettel. His response was basically "Of course I did, I wanted the extra position"
b12mick
b12mick

Back to top Go down

Post  truck Tue 26 Mar 2013, 1:26 pm

I think Webber is a fantastic driver, and seriouslly cannot understand why he has so many knockers. (Same goes for that young Casey Stoner I guess)

Don't know the circumstances of him passing vettel 2 yrs ago but was it for a race win or just a place higher up the finishing order - 2 different situations.

Don't understand or agree with team orders not to pass unless they are so far out in front and racing so hard it is looking like an accident is going to happen.
truck
truck

Back to top Go down

Post  Thof Tue 26 Mar 2013, 10:03 pm

Hmm, mixed thoughts, im a fan of webber as he is a very good F1 driver, but I enjoy the battles no matter where in the field they occur. Pure racing and tactics, bloody good, but this goes back to the days of Shuey and Eddie, covert team orders, so since then F1 has evolved into a "team" sport with billion $ backers whom want their logo / cars at the top, the driver now seems secondary...oh well, 2013 the year of WSBK!
Thof
Thof

Back to top Go down

Post  Hammy Wed 27 Mar 2013, 9:32 am

Thof wrote:Hmm, mixed thoughts, im a fan of webber as he is a very good F1 driver, but I enjoy the battles no matter where in the field they occur. Pure racing and tactics, bloody good, but this goes back to the days of Shuey and Eddie, covert team orders, so since then F1 has evolved into a "team" sport with billion $ backers whom want their logo / cars at the top, the driver now seems secondary...oh well, 2013 the year of WSBK!

But surely it is not a " battle " or " pure racing " if one driver switches his car to economy mode, as per the teams orders. Then the other driver comes along and goes against the same team orders. Just seems like a very cheap shot to me. But then he is German !
Hammy
Hammy

Back to top Go down

Post  b12mick Wed 27 Mar 2013, 11:47 am

Hammy wrote:
Thof wrote:Hmm, mixed thoughts, im a fan of webber as he is a very good F1 driver, but I enjoy the battles no matter where in the field they occur. Pure racing and tactics, bloody good, but this goes back to the days of Shuey and Eddie, covert team orders, so since then F1 has evolved into a "team" sport with billion $ backers whom want their logo / cars at the top, the driver now seems secondary...oh well, 2013 the year of WSBK!

But surely it is not a " battle " or " pure racing " if one driver switches his car to economy mode, as per the teams orders. Then the other driver comes along and goes against the same team orders. Just seems like a very cheap shot to me. But then he is German !

I'm confused. Was there something stopping Webber from changing back to race mode?

It's no cheaper shot than when Webber disobeyed team orders and passed Vettel.
b12mick
b12mick

Back to top Go down

Post  STI-REX Wed 27 Mar 2013, 12:38 pm

Formula 1 = Sleep far to boring these days Give me WRC , V8 utes and Super motard racing any day much better entertainment

Webber is destined to be the bridesmaid as long as he drives the 2nd car as the 2nd driver

So why hasn't he managed to get a top drive as the number 1 team driver

Not made of the right stuff ? , possibly not consistent enough for the team selectors ?

F1 has gotten boring since they took away turbo chargers with huge flames out the back on the over run and traction control was introduced , too clinical

Back to top Go down

Post  Sloth_27 Wed 27 Mar 2013, 5:56 pm

People who don't like F1 and MotoGP don't understand motorsport. It's a technical sport not meant for casual fans. I watch every session of the season and never get bored. The racing is also really good of late, with 8 different winners last year.

WRC has been kinda average since they moved away from production based models (STi and Evo's), although the driving is still impressive to watch.

V8 ute racing is about as interesting to me as a demolition derby. Sure there is a lot of action, but it is truly terrible to watch.
Sloth_27
Sloth_27

Back to top Go down

Post  Chrisss Thu 28 Mar 2013, 2:23 pm

Sloth_27 wrote:People who don't like F1 and MotoGP don't understand motorsport. It's a technical sport not meant for casual fans. I watch every session of the season and never get bored. The racing is also really good of late, with 8 different winners last year.

WRC has been kinda average since they moved away from production based models (STi and Evo's), although the driving is still impressive to watch.

V8 ute racing is about as interesting to me as a demolition derby. Sure there is a lot of action, but it is truly terrible to watch.

+1
only those who have followed F1 closely will properly understand the Webber/Vettel thing.

@ Hammy - not funny dude, lets keep it nice eh?

@STI-REX - turbo's are back next year (1.6L V6 single turbo) and traction control was outlawed a while ago.

Chrisss

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next