Suzuki Bandits Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bike Cover

Go down

Bike Cover Empty Bike Cover

Post  1952 Wed 28 Apr 2010, 1:11 am

Bike Cover Th_BikeCoverBoxfrontresized Box Front

Box Back
Bike Cover Th_BikeCoverfrontresized

I was given an SCA Bike Cover as a gift - so I thought I would 'review' it for those who might need or want to protect their precious Bandit in this way.

It comes in a quality bag and is made from heavy guage material that seems more than up to years of wear (- the last cover I had was a 'space blanket' that I added eyelets to, and held on with multiple bungy cords!)

Mine is marked as suitable for bikes in the 1000 to 1500 range. It is easily big enough to provide full coverage :-
Bike Cover Th_BikeCoveroverBanditresized
There are two 'air vents:-
Bike Cover Th_BikeCoverAirVentresized
I do note the warnings:-
Bike Cover Th_BikeBoxWarningsresizedandhighlighte
I guess they are saying that if you own a Bandit you should be riding it at least once a week?
Seriously, I have never seen a bike damaged by a cover, and could only imagine it might damage the bike if it was constantly rubbed up against it by strong wind. Perhaps condensation may not be prevented by the air vents and could eventually affect a covered bike.
For my bike, kept out of the wind under a sheltered pergola, I think this cover is tops.
Time will tell. Smile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum