Suzuki Bandits Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My brand new Delkevik exhaust for sale

3 posters

Go down

My brand new Delkevik exhaust for sale Empty My brand new Delkevik exhaust for sale

Post  Bluesman79 Tue 15 Jan 2013, 6:35 pm

Hi peoples. I'd like to direct you to Gumtree where I have my exhaust for sale. Check it out if you are in the market for a nice, good quality exhaust for 97-07 Bandit. Just search GSF1200 Bandit Exhaust New in Vic. Cheers Smile
Bluesman79
Bluesman79

Back to top Go down

My brand new Delkevik exhaust for sale Empty Re: My brand new Delkevik exhaust for sale

Post  Hammy Wed 16 Jan 2013, 7:52 am

Why don't you just advertise it here as well ? We do have a " For Sale " section.
Hammy
Hammy

Back to top Go down

My brand new Delkevik exhaust for sale Empty Re: My brand new Delkevik exhaust for sale

Post  Lurch Thu 17 Jan 2013, 11:41 am

I can vouch for these exhausts. I love mine and it is easily the best bang-for-buck pipe on the market (IMHO)

Back to top Go down

Post  Bluesman79 Sun 20 Jan 2013, 3:57 pm

I have a brand new Delkevik tri-oval 420mm exhaust still wrapped in plastic for sale that I never got to put on my last Bandit. Comes with link pipe and mounting bracket. Has removable baffle and is a really nice quality exhaust. Paid $299 for it, I'm looking for $230 including $30 postage. If u want to look it up on gumtree to check out the pics please do. I'm not sure how to put them up on here. Exhaust hasn't been unwrapped, comes with original box too. Suits 97-07 models. Thanks, Mat.
Bluesman79
Bluesman79

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum