Suzuki Bandits Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

iPhone 3GS waterproof holder & charger

Go down

iPhone 3GS waterproof holder & charger Empty iPhone 3GS waterproof holder & charger

Post  isj001 Mon 22 Oct 2012, 10:49 am

Just thought I'd share a purchase I made last week - an iPhone 3GS waterproof holder & charger purchased from ebay UK.

It really is worth the money, it is a high quality build, true waterproofing via rubber moulding and solid plastic casing, and excellent wiring, very well engineered. I was going to post pictures, but really there's no need as is just as the ebay sale describes. It took me 10 minutes to fit it, with the most difficult part mounting it in the centre of my handlebars, as its a bar mount and it doesn't clear the head steering nut during install, so off with the nut. Only tools required were socket for the battery terminals, philips head for the bar mount, and torque wrench for the head nut (although you can install mount left or right of centre and avoid removing nut)

They even provided cable ties with the pack they sent, to neatly tie off the wiring.

It charges while riding, its waterproof screen doesn't reduce the touchscreen usage at all. Great for sat nav usage.

If you have one of these phones and you want to use it for navigation, handsfree or even a video camera (albeit, pretty dodgy quality) this is a great product.

(. Y .)

Suzuki Bandit 2009 GSF1250SA
isj001
isj001

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum