Suzuki Bandits Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anybody else pretend to be Rossi on rides?

+2
mtbeerwah
NZspokes
6 posters

Go down

Anybody else pretend to be Rossi on rides? Empty Anybody else pretend to be Rossi on rides?

Post  NZspokes Sun 01 Jul 2012, 1:31 pm

I had a really good ride today. Just 130ks around Pukekohe. There was a few sections that were like chicanes and I hung of the side of the bike a bit. I felt like Rossi. LOL. Was great fun.

I wasnt going fast at all, Im not talking about speed. I did have a laugh at myself.
NZspokes
NZspokes

Back to top Go down

Anybody else pretend to be Rossi on rides? Empty Re: Anybody else pretend to be Rossi on rides?

Post  mtbeerwah Sun 01 Jul 2012, 3:00 pm

if i know there are no cops about(which is pretty rare to find,covert and the likes of),and its a nice bit of twisty,my inner dickhead comes out..but hey,its a bandit,and i`m no Rossi
mtbeerwah
mtbeerwah

Back to top Go down

Anybody else pretend to be Rossi on rides? Empty Re: Anybody else pretend to be Rossi on rides?

Post  Re-Cycled Sun 01 Jul 2012, 3:23 pm

No way. I'm a good rider, more of a Stoner!
lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

2007 DL1000 V Strom
Re-Cycled
Re-Cycled

https://www.facebook.com/groups/154520904856/

Back to top Go down

Post  mtbeerwah Sun 01 Jul 2012, 4:13 pm

^^^yeah...but i like pasta
mtbeerwah
mtbeerwah

Back to top Go down

Post  NZspokes Sun 01 Jul 2012, 4:18 pm

How about eating pasta after being Rossi?

Yup a bandit is not a sports bike. But its still fun.....
NZspokes
NZspokes

Back to top Go down

Post  Ewok1958 Sun 01 Jul 2012, 5:46 pm

When you're in the groove and the tyre pressures are right, its great fun. There are some days though when it just doesn't happen, for whatever reason.
Ewok1958
Ewok1958

Back to top Go down

Post  NZspokes Sun 01 Jul 2012, 6:32 pm

Ewok1958 wrote:When you're in the groove and the tyre pressures are right, its great fun. There are some days though when it just doesn't happen, for whatever reason.

Funny you should say that about tyres, I put mine up and its a lot better.

The first time I hung a long way of the inside of the bike she turned way faster than I expected. Had to correct it.
NZspokes
NZspokes

Back to top Go down

Post  b12mick Tue 17 Jul 2012, 11:53 am

Re-Cycled wrote:No way. I'm a good rider, more of a Stoner!
lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Strange, I've never thought of you as a whinger......
b12mick
b12mick

Back to top Go down

Post  reddog Tue 17 Jul 2012, 2:28 pm

Put a jack up link on the rear of the bike and do a track day. Steering is much quicker and you'll be sliding the rear tyre setting up to turn the bike in... Well that's what I did last time, gives you a big grin when you hear the rear chirping and jumping around and you stuff the big heavy Bandit into the corner and overtake some R6's on the way out Very Happy
reddog
reddog

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum