Suzuki Bandits Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PITS Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, or Saturday morning?!?

5 posters

Go down

PITS Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, or Saturday morning?!? Empty PITS Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, or Saturday morning?!?

Post  Cameron Mon 21 May 2012, 6:02 pm

My brake lines have arrived. Fitted up. Just needs bleeding.
Very impressed.

So i have some days off this week as stated in the title. So if anybody around Sydney is free any of those days, lets go for a ride. Last time i rode was the last weekend of Feb. So im hanging out Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Admin

Back to top Go down

PITS Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, or Saturday morning?!? Empty Re: PITS Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, or Saturday morning?!?

Post  Hammy Tue 22 May 2012, 7:31 am

Sorry to go off topic, but what sort of lines did you end up getting Cam ? Are they cross over or straight ? Price ?
Hammy
Hammy

Back to top Go down

PITS Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, or Saturday morning?!? Empty Re: PITS Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, or Saturday morning?!?

Post  Baz Tue 22 May 2012, 2:30 pm

I'm suffering Cam, from the flu. I doubt I'll be getting this week.

Kawa GPZ900R
Hyo GV650 Aquila
GSF1250SA Bandit
GSX1250FA
currently BMW R1200RT
Baz
Baz

Back to top Go down

Post  Cameron Tue 22 May 2012, 5:14 pm

Hammy wrote:Sorry to go off topic, but what sort of lines did you end up getting Cam ? Are they cross over or straight ? Price ?

Because i have ABS, they only make over the guard lines. Just because it has to go through to the back of the bike to the ABS module, then all the way to the front again. They are HEL lines. I think they where about $250 posted. Ill post pics during the week.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  potatomasher Thu 24 May 2012, 5:18 am

i cant go this weekend -will be in canberra [in a car - gonna rain....]

https://www.youtube.com/user/potatomasher100?feature=mhum

Back to top Go down

Post  Cameron Thu 24 May 2012, 8:19 pm

Got out for half our ride this morning before the rain set it.

Brakes feel great. I replaced the front pads at the same time as the lines. Im impressed. I also put a braided clutch line on. made a massive difference. Much smoother. Clutch lever is more firm, which i like.

All in all, worth the money....and the wait.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  paul Thu 24 May 2012, 8:40 pm

Job well done Very Happy

paul
paul

Back to top Go down

Post  Cameron Fri 25 May 2012, 9:58 am

My quest for the ultimate bandit continues.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum