Suzuki Bandits Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

short levers and other bits n bobs for my GSF250

Go down

short levers and other bits n bobs for my GSF250 Empty short levers and other bits n bobs for my GSF250

Post  shonofear Mon 31 Oct 2011, 7:27 am

g'day,

well me black 96 Suzi GSF 250 Bandito lacks those little extras to make her truly shine so was wondering about the possibilities and parts that will fit me bike.
So here's what i would like to do.

- black n red shorty levers, bout $50- AU including shipping from China (ebay) but $75- NZ and with few weeks shipping... but this fella on trademe (NZ ebay) has some for $100- 1 day shipping, but was wondering if the GSF600/120 would be same for my GSF250 bike?
also considering
- red brake resviour cap x2
- red bar ends or red bar end mirrors
would i be able to see wats behind me easily?

what other things can i do to bling up the bike?
was considering tryin to replace me headlight with a GSXR headlight, as it was cheap, but didnt buy it in the end. would it fit? customised?
also theres a gear lever from a 1996 GSF1200S and was hoping it would fit my bike as my is old and rusty looking, this one has a gold Probolt adjuster as well, looks nice. the person sellings said
check the diameter of the hole in your lever...if it is 18mm then it should be ok

just wanna make bike look better, then when go to sell, well people seems to be attracted to bling, well i am anyhoo

cheers all

shonofear

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum