Suzuki Bandits Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1250 forks with Eibach springs, Racetech Next Gen Compression Gold valves, Suspension Smith Rebound valves, Holeshot Brace and more

3 posters

Go down

1250 forks with Eibach springs, Racetech Next Gen Compression Gold valves, Suspension Smith Rebound valves, Holeshot Brace and more  Empty 1250 forks with Eibach springs, Racetech Next Gen Compression Gold valves, Suspension Smith Rebound valves, Holeshot Brace and more

Post  Dekenai Sun 26 Jun 2011, 5:39 pm

If anyone out there is interested my current front end is for sale, it will be a ride in ride out job, so may be of interest to someone local (Canberra):

Racetech G2R Next Gen Gold Compression Valves
Eibach (Cogent) 1.1 kg/mm springs
Holeshot Fork Brace
Installation by Suspension Smith including modified rebound valves
Carbon Fibre front guard
Total 729.85

1250 forks with Eibach springs, Racetech Next Gen Compression Gold valves, Suspension Smith Rebound valves, Holeshot Brace and more  DSC00499

For sale for $500 o.n.o exchange plus will throw in a set of 25% worn Ferodo HH+ pads, retail from Holshot is $77.90 for free

The forks have 12000 km on them total and the mods were all installed about 6000 km ago.

Cheers Peter
Dekenai
Dekenai

Back to top Go down

1250 forks with Eibach springs, Racetech Next Gen Compression Gold valves, Suspension Smith Rebound valves, Holeshot Brace and more  Empty Re: 1250 forks with Eibach springs, Racetech Next Gen Compression Gold valves, Suspension Smith Rebound valves, Holeshot Brace and more

Post  reddog Mon 27 Jun 2011, 2:14 pm

What's post to WA worth mate? postcode 6225.

Will have to see if the wife is keen to part ways with some cash. BTW how heavy are you? Just trying to gauge if the springs are good to go for all 85kgs of me.

I'm also not too worried about the CF front guard... would you be willing to negotiate a cheaper price without it?
reddog
reddog

Back to top Go down

1250 forks with Eibach springs, Racetech Next Gen Compression Gold valves, Suspension Smith Rebound valves, Holeshot Brace and more  Empty Re: 1250 forks with Eibach springs, Racetech Next Gen Compression Gold valves, Suspension Smith Rebound valves, Holeshot Brace and more

Post  potatomasher Mon 27 Jun 2011, 6:34 pm

i quite like the guard......

https://www.youtube.com/user/potatomasher100?feature=mhum

Back to top Go down

Post  Dekenai Mon 27 Jun 2011, 8:41 pm

Hi Reddog,

My preference is to do a ride in ride out exchange with someone local, so I don't think WA is practical ...unless you feel like a bit of a ride Wink
I'm about 85 to 90 Kgs and with the brace the 1.1 kg springs are good...before I put the brace on they were a bit stiff, I can only put this down to a bit of twist causing some stiction in the unbraced fork legs.

Cheers Peter

Dekenai
Dekenai

Back to top Go down

Post  reddog Mon 27 Jun 2011, 9:39 pm

Fair enough. Have been chasing uprated suspension for a while. Will probably just buy the same setup and have a chat with Marty Moose on PSB to see if he can give me a hand to do it.
reddog
reddog

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down