Suzuki Bandits Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Voltage Rectifier Relocation Bracket for the Stock Sprocket Cover from MetrickMetal

4 posters

Go down

New Voltage Rectifier Relocation Bracket for the Stock Sprocket Cover from MetrickMetal Empty New Voltage Rectifier Relocation Bracket for the Stock Sprocket Cover from MetrickMetal

Post  Desert Bandito Mon 16 May 2011, 8:37 am

Last edited by Desert Bandito on Tue 31 May 2011, 8:21 am; edited 1 time in total

Custom 07 Candy Sonoma Red Bandit 1250S with MetrickMetal PAIR/EVAP system removal kit, custom Super Trapp exhaust and lots of other custom MetrickMetal billet parts and mods. Holeshot Performance stage II with secondaries removed, Race Tech Gold valves, springs and custom Works Performance shock.
IBA #18470

Desert Bandito

http://metrickmetal@hotmail.com

Back to top Go down

New Voltage Rectifier Relocation Bracket for the Stock Sprocket Cover from MetrickMetal Empty Re: New Voltage Rectifier Relocation Bracket for the Stock Sprocket Cover from MetrickMetal

Post  gus Mon 16 May 2011, 9:13 am

I'm flattered with the black sprocket cover . Very Happy
gus
gus

Back to top Go down

New Voltage Rectifier Relocation Bracket for the Stock Sprocket Cover from MetrickMetal Empty Re: New Voltage Rectifier Relocation Bracket for the Stock Sprocket Cover from MetrickMetal

Post  Desert Bandito Fri 27 May 2011, 12:00 am

gus wrote:I'm flattered with the black sprocket cover . Very Happy

Gus,

I hate to break this to you, but I painted the stock sprocket cover black about two months after I bought my Bandit in 07, and about 6 months latter removed it when I designed my first aluminum sprocket cover plate along with my rectifier relocation bracket and gear position switch cover, and I just popped it back on to take the picture, and now it's back off and back to my current setup. Smile

Custom 07 Candy Sonoma Red Bandit 1250S with MetrickMetal PAIR/EVAP system removal kit, custom Super Trapp exhaust and lots of other custom MetrickMetal billet parts and mods. Holeshot Performance stage II with secondaries removed, Race Tech Gold valves, springs and custom Works Performance shock.
IBA #18470

Desert Bandito

http://metrickmetal@hotmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post  gus Fri 27 May 2011, 8:56 am

Does it matter ?
gus
gus

Back to top Go down

Post  Reardo Fri 27 May 2011, 5:36 pm

Get the tape measure out boy's. cheers lol!

*HealTech Gear Indicator w/tre "Advanced Timing Retard Eliminator is needed".
*Balanced TB's. My TPS was fine, but you should check yours.
*Arrow race headers with Yoshimura TRS.
*PC3 with the supplied map and these mod got 123hp with 115nm of torque.
*Neville Lush Racing custom tune = 130hp with 125nm at the Tyre (Standard 98hp/108nm).
My youtube channel (clickhere)
Reardo
Reardo

https://www.youtube.com/user/reardo38?feature=mhum

Back to top Go down

Post  2010banditsa Sat 28 May 2011, 8:43 am

this is seriously better than mod talk...
2010banditsa
2010banditsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down