Suzuki Bandits Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If You Build it.........

4 posters

Go down

If You Build it......... Empty If You Build it.........

Post  2wheelsagain Mon 14 Feb 2011, 2:08 pm

Since when does a resister and two wires cost $90+?
I've scored a bit of overtime the last couple of weeks and I'm looking at TRE's on eBay not the ATRE as I know what gear I'm in by the smoke off the back wheel, the height of the front off the deck and the wail of the police sirens Embarassed

Does anyone know what's actually inside a TRE and how to build one. I have a hammer and bailing twine in the shed will I need anything else?

~ My Photography Blog Page ~
~ My YouTube Channel ~
~ Suzuki Bandits Australia Facebook Page ~
~ Half hr from the hills. Two minutes from the coast ~

~ My Bike ~
 BMW R1250RS
2wheelsagain
2wheelsagain
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU-axKVr_wDILSSK0-8GQ1A

Back to top Go down

If You Build it......... Empty Re: If You Build it.........

Post  gus Mon 14 Feb 2011, 3:08 pm

Tre.Atre,Efi,Tri,P\c.GIPRO,ABS,GPs ect,ect, beam me up Spock ,your all playing with my mind arnt you. Very Happy

Last edited by gus on Mon 14 Feb 2011, 3:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
gus
gus

Back to top Go down

Post  Baz Mon 14 Feb 2011, 3:17 pm

I looked into one of these devices when I found I didn't like the huge LED displays on the GIPRO model.
But then I realised I don't need anymore power than what I've got so gave up the investigation .. plus I don't actually have a garage to muck about with my bike too much.

I have found these pages belonging to Steve who has made and fitted a ATRE to a TL1000 http://wotid.com/tls/content/category/1/27/57/

After looking up the GPS diagram on the Bandit .. I can't see the Bandit being very much different to what Steve has done

Kawa GPZ900R
Hyo GV650 Aquila
GSF1250SA Bandit
GSX1250FA
currently BMW R1200RT
Baz
Baz

Back to top Go down

Post  2wheelsagain Mon 14 Feb 2011, 5:23 pm

Baz wrote:I looked into one of these devices when I found I didn't like the huge LED displays on the GIPRO model.
But then I realised I don't need anymore power than what I've got so gave up the investigation .. plus I don't actually have a garage to muck about with my bike too much.

I have found these pages belonging to Steve who has made and fitted a ATRE to a TL1000 http://wotid.com/tls/content/category/1/27/57/

After looking up the GPS diagram on the Bandit .. I can't see the Bandit being very much different to what Steve has done

Thanks Baz. I'll check when I'm on the pc next.
Truth is I'm getting a little bored with the Bandit. Great bike that it is. The mod is cheaper than a new bike.

Most of my comute is in 3rd gear and any scratching I do is in 3rd & 4th so a bit more "pep" there could be what I need to keep me happy. Its not about outright speed or power its about accessing what's locked away.

~ My Photography Blog Page ~
~ My YouTube Channel ~
~ Suzuki Bandits Australia Facebook Page ~
~ Half hr from the hills. Two minutes from the coast ~

~ My Bike ~
 BMW R1250RS
2wheelsagain
2wheelsagain
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU-axKVr_wDILSSK0-8GQ1A

Back to top Go down

Post  Saikhan Mon 14 Feb 2011, 8:26 pm

2wheelsagain wrote:
Baz wrote:I looked into one of these devices when I found I didn't like the huge LED displays on the GIPRO model.

Thanks Baz. I'll check when I'm on the pc next.
Truth is I'm getting a little bored with the Bandit. Great bike that it is. The mod is cheaper than a new bike.

Most of my comute is in 3rd gear and any scratching I do is in 3rd & 4th so a bit more "pep" there could be what I need to keep me happy. Its not about outright speed or power its about accessing what's locked away.

Buy a Busa then. Very Happy Very Happy
Saikhan
Saikhan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down