Suzuki Bandits Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dakar Rally

3 posters

Go down

Dakar Rally Empty Dakar Rally

Post  whitey1 Thu 13 Jan 2011, 10:10 am

Anyone been watching the Dakar rally? Wasn't that close racing with Carlos Sainz and Nasser Al-Attiyah the other day. Really pushing each other trying to make each other make a mistake! Go Nasser cheers And those trucks Shocked Awesome
whitey1
whitey1

Back to top Go down

Dakar Rally Empty Re: Dakar Rally

Post  dhula Thu 13 Jan 2011, 4:55 pm

Yes have been watching it on and off.

Yes the battle between CS and NAA was pretty bloody good in the dying moments of the stage. I'd like to see more of action like this.

Gota admit while I like what little info we are getting, I'm a little pissed it isn't up to the standard of previous years. All I seam to be hearing about is the top 3 or 4 riders/drivers etc time and time again. There are the little stories here and there (I think I've seen 2, maybe 3) but I personally think the coverage we are getting is far below par.

dhula

Back to top Go down

Post  whitey1 Fri 14 Jan 2011, 12:36 pm

^^
Totally agree Dhula, for such a big international event it gets so little coverage in aus. Same with any off road motorsport really. Never hear much about the aus safari or rally in general Evil or Very Mad
whitey1
whitey1

Back to top Go down

Post  reddog Fri 14 Jan 2011, 1:57 pm

Yeah the coverage is a bit lacking. Jacob Smith and Simon Pavey the lone surviving Australian motorcyclist got on the box the other day. To check out Jacobs progress look here http://ghrhonda.dirtbike.com.au/blog/

Alattiyha is a tool. Sainz needs to take a chill pill too
reddog
reddog

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down