Suzuki Bandits Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

November ride.

2 posters

Go down

November ride. Empty November ride.

Post  rjs Tue 04 Jan 2011, 3:58 pm

November ride. Nov2010trip003[img:1fbb]https://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz35/rjs58/nov2010trip008November ride. Nov2010trip010.jpg[/img:1fbb]
A couple of pics of my beast in touring mode during a recent week away. Spent most of the time dodging rain but had some good rides along the way.Bike is now 9 months old with 10500ks on the clock Very Happy Very Happy . Two up carrying too much shit the bandit just eats miles with ease and still returns about 5.5l/100ks. On the tyre front PR2s are doing a great job,4500 on them cheers . See you all on the road some where.

Russell
rjs
rjs

Back to top Go down

November ride. Empty Re: November ride.

Post  holdenman Wed 05 Jan 2011, 3:37 pm

What brand panniers have you got? i have been looking for some put need ones that suit having a pillion on as well

2007 Bandit 1250S
holdenman
holdenman

Back to top Go down

November ride. Empty November ride.

Post  rjs Wed 05 Jan 2011, 6:53 pm

The panniers are Dririder touring. Good gear ,no wet stuff dispite the heavy rain.The only problem i have with them is they sit on the rear indicators,but if adjusted right up at the rear its not a great problem.After the first couple of mountings they are very simple and quick to put on and remove.The cook had no problem with them on a week of travel. Dririder do a smaller version if you dont need as much room, i havent used them in expanded form yet,would only be inviting the carrying of even more gear you dont need.
rjs
rjs

Back to top Go down

November ride. Empty Re: November ride.

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down