Suzuki Bandits Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camping Stove.

2 posters

Go down

Camping Stove. Empty Camping Stove.

Post  gus Tue 07 Dec 2010, 5:38 pm

Love chucking the swag on the bike and heading off for a few nights.Find a quiet place with a river ,out with the fishing rod or in for a swim ,
and a night under the stars .What i don't like is my partner waking up grumpy because its 5.30 and she carnt get her morning cup
of coffee (limated space)Solved that problem with this.Every thing in camping shops has got so compact ,great for motorcyclists
First pic saucepan,milk,burner haven't photographed tiny gas container but you've all seen those.
Second pic burner out of plastic container. Boils water very quickly
Camping Stove. DSCF0630-1
Camping Stove. DSCF0631
gus
gus

Back to top Go down

Camping Stove. Empty Re: Camping Stove.

Post  Ironman Wed 08 Dec 2010, 7:48 am

Hi Gus,

That Kovea burner is that same one I used out bush when I was with the A-Team. The small cylinder is good for about 3 days of brews, lunch, dinner and shaves. For a weekend on the bike the smallest cylinder would be fine. You can also get the smallest gas light I have ever seen which screws onto the same cylinder. Made for hikers really but awesome for us. Just don't drop it. Very Happy
Ironman
Ironman

Back to top Go down

Post  gus Wed 08 Dec 2010, 7:59 am

Have one of those lights brilliant aren't they.,and so small.Also use one of those small miners light (on your head) Which leaves your hands free.
gus
gus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum