Suzuki Bandits Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mirror extenders

3 posters

Go down

Mirror extenders Empty Mirror extenders

Post  chrisbandit Thu 24 Sep 2009, 8:15 pm

I finally got fed up with only seeing my arms when looking in the mirrors so I purchased some mirror extenders off ebay, they are machined from delrin and are 25mm thick, they also come with new socket head bolts. I was a little worried about how it would look when fitted, but no problem and they make a significant difference, link below.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Suzuki-Bandit-600-650-1200-1250-Mirror-Extenders-Spacer_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp3286Q2ec0Q2em14QQhashZitem3355c12c0bQQitemZ220482055179QQptZMotorcyclesQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories
chrisbandit
chrisbandit

Back to top Go down

Mirror extenders Empty Re: Mirror extenders

Post  Cameron Thu 24 Sep 2009, 8:47 pm

I have a problem adjusting the right mirror on my bike.
But on the naked bandit, the mirrors seem a little cheap. Theyre made from just cheap plastic.
Cameron
Cameron
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dmaxhall Fri 25 Sep 2009, 10:17 pm

Try looking through Ebay Seller "RatedR Parts" on the aust Ebay site.

I picked up my mirror extenders from him. The normal machined resin style ones that are similiar to those sold by Holeshot.
I found the service and quality from ratedr to be great. He has some stuff for Bandits and lots for Busas and GSX-Rs and such.

I have heard that 09 Busa Brake Discs fit the Bandit. Looking to try that sometime next year. Simply beacause there are more choices in trick Busa Brake Discs than so called Bandit Discs...
Dmaxhall
Dmaxhall

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum