Suzuki Bandits Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suspension Upgrade

2 posters

Go down

Suspension Upgrade Empty Suspension Upgrade

Post  Darbs70 Thu 07 May 2020, 6:04 am

GSX1250FA 2015.
I had 13000ks on the clock so not a lot for a 1250. The suspension from Factory is not the best that's a given. I looked around and after the info supplied to me I chose to go to Shock Treatment at Wallacia NSW.
What a workshop very professional clean and tidy.
After discussions they ordered in a Matris rear shock and replaced springs and valves in the front along with dropping bike 25mm for me. Matris shock on back with preload adjuster so I can turn it right up for two up riding when the wife is on for a trip.
What a difference it made. Immediately in the corners the bike felt settled and did not wallow as it use to. I admit the bike is a little tighter on the bumps than before but it just feels so much better in the corners. More feel to the handling which gives more confidence of where its going. Laughing Laughing
Not exactly cheap but it was better than buying a GS or XR BMW like everyone else has and a lot more change than trading in and up in price to one of the BNM's.
Can't recommend Shock Treatment highly enough.  
I have also fitted the stage two Holeshot package from Dale Walker in the US. Goes nicely and can stll get 330k's from a tank when riding Motorway if I have to. Very Happy

Darbs70

Back to top Go down

Suspension Upgrade Empty Re: Suspension Upgrade

Post  GSX1100G Thu 07 May 2020, 8:20 am

Excellent.

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum