Suzuki Bandits Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Swann

3 posters

Go down

Swann  Empty Swann

Post  rodent4 Sun 27 Oct 2019, 7:39 pm

I got my renewal Friday, I did a quick "online quote" for exactly the same bike and circumstances and it came in at $100 cheaper PA  Shocked

I've shot'em an email as to why the difference.......I'll reply when I get replied to  Smile
rodent4
rodent4

Back to top Go down

Swann  Empty Re: Swann

Post  madmax Mon 28 Oct 2019, 9:19 am

rodent4 wrote:I got my renewal Friday, I did a quick "online quote" for exactly the same bike and circumstances and it came in at $100 cheaper PA  Shocked

I've shot'em an email as to why the difference.......I'll reply when I get replied to  Smile
I got the same sort of thing a couple of years ago from Insure my Ride (NLA) Their weak reply was there's been a review of policy prices since my renewal was sent out.....Yeah right.

madmax
madmax

Back to top Go down

Post  Chook Mon 28 Oct 2019, 1:49 pm

rodent4 wrote:I got my renewal Friday, I did a quick "online quote" for exactly the same bike and circumstances and it came in at $100 cheaper PA  Shocked

I've done that twice before now, both times jut went with the new quoted policy Smile
Chook
Chook

https://www.facebook.com/groups/154520904856/?fref=ts

Back to top Go down

Post  rodent4 Mon 28 Oct 2019, 6:10 pm

Chook wrote:

I've done that twice before now, both times jut went with the new quoted policy Smile

That might be the route I go if I don't get a satisfactory answer from the "Bandits"  Very Happy
rodent4
rodent4

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum