Suzuki Bandits Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good Wool Seat Cover

3 posters

Go down

seat - Good Wool Seat Cover Empty Good Wool Seat Cover

Post  Ewok1958 Sat 09 Oct 2010, 7:18 pm

Put the new seat cover on Friday and have done 1,570 kms in the last two days (and feeling it!). Seat cover must have worked ok because I didn't use the AirHawk at all. Have to admit though, the butt was a bit sore by the end of the ride, but heck, nearly 1,600 kms in the saddle is asking for some pain.

seat - Good Wool Seat Cover Xxx51_10

It's well made and comes in a range of colors (not pink though!). But not cheap at $165 (wife and kids gave it to me as a present so I can't complain). As I don't use the rear seat, a single would have done, which they make - see:

www.goodwool.com.au
Ewok1958
Ewok1958

Back to top Go down

seat - Good Wool Seat Cover Empty Re: Good Wool Seat Cover

Post  Cameron Sat 09 Oct 2010, 8:24 pm

I have one to. Just a little piece of wool. Just for the from half of the seat. Mainly use it on weekend rides.
Works a treat. When we do 2500 or so km in 4 days on my snowy ride, i only just start getting saw the long 100km before home down the Hwy.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ewok1958 Sat 09 Oct 2010, 10:19 pm

How do they go if you get caught in a downpour? Do you end up sitting in a soggy seat?
Ewok1958
Ewok1958

Back to top Go down

Post  Saikhan Sun 10 Oct 2010, 12:35 am

I use an airhawk under the lambswool cover. It is perfect that way, I sit a bit higher but I don't care. I simply do not get a sore backside anymore. 1200ks in a day so far and zero pain. When I first got the bike I rode to surfers from here (about 600k) and when I got there I couldn't sit on the motel room bed comfortably, so uncomfortable.
Saikhan
Saikhan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down