Suzuki Bandits Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Installing racetech springs and gold valves

+5
mtbeerwah
Bosco15
broncsrule21
Ewok1958
reddog
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Installing racetech springs and gold valves - Page 2 Empty Installing racetech springs and gold valves

Post  reddog Sat 16 Apr 2016, 10:24 am

First topic message reminder :

So who has done this so far? Did you do it yourself? I'm pretty reasonable when it comes to mechanical stuff, but the gold valves have me stumped. Shops around here want $250 upwards for the work, with one quoting nearly $600 by the time they also ordered in the shock and dust seals
reddog
reddog

Back to top Go down

Installing racetech springs and gold valves - Page 2 Empty Re: Installing racetech springs and gold valves

Post  Chook Sat 07 May 2016, 12:58 pm

those 1.3mm bits are on ebay an ex Sydney
Chook
Chook

https://www.facebook.com/groups/154520904856/?fref=ts

Back to top Go down

Installing racetech springs and gold valves - Page 2 Empty Re: Installing racetech springs and gold valves

Post  reddog Sun 08 May 2016, 12:01 am

Got a set on the way. Why the fuck don't racetech drill these things to start with. It's annoying because I have to wait for drill bits to show up now.
reddog
reddog

Back to top Go down

Post  reddog Sat 14 May 2016, 7:50 pm

The drill bits didn't show up this week, so I drove to jaycar in Bunbury and bought a set for $12. Just got the forks back together, was pretty easy in the end just very messy. Will fit them to the bike tomorrow and take it for a fang. Also took the time to clean and grease the head stem bearing whilst the forks were out. Anyone who hasn't done this should as the amount of grease was very minimal. Suzuki must have had a grease shortage
reddog
reddog

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2