Suzuki Bandits Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

its a small werld

2 posters

Go down

its a small werld Empty its a small werld

Post  potatomasher Thu 26 Aug 2010, 8:12 pm

when i was at the road warriors a couple of weeks ago there was a guy on a black bandit with 3 or 4 others [non bandits or the great unwashed] and they were checking out my exhaust. anyway the guy on the bandit asked me if it went any better and being honest i said not sure but probably worse but it sounds better. this bloke - who was quite pleasant - asked me where i was from and i told him and he said he lived in the same suburb. i said that in that case i had seen him on numerous occasions although he didn't have the top box on. he said that wasn't him , it was his mate - who lives in the same street as me!! so there u go [not that i have seen either of them since but i did give him one of baz's exclusive cards - although he hasn't joined]. 2 bandits just down the road here. who would have thought ??

https://www.youtube.com/user/potatomasher100?feature=mhum

Back to top Go down

its a small werld Empty Re: its a small werld

Post  2wheelsagain Fri 27 Aug 2010, 8:53 am

I live in a town where my Bandit is very lonely. There's plenty of other bikes here but no Bandits. Not even one historic and agricultural B1200! Wink (j/k)
Sometimes I feel like Mad Max roaming the highways and byways on my own with trouble disappearing in the mirrors affraid

Anyway Potato I'm sure your bike does go better with the new can. If nothing else you have shed 6 - 10kg and it wont be radiating energy like a Ukrainian nuclear reactor 2 hrs after switching it off Laughing

~ My Photography Blog Page ~
~ My YouTube Channel ~
~ Suzuki Bandits Australia Facebook Page ~
~ Half hr from the hills. Two minutes from the coast ~

~ My Bike ~
 BMW R1250RS
2wheelsagain
2wheelsagain
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU-axKVr_wDILSSK0-8GQ1A

Back to top Go down