Suzuki Bandits Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is it any wonder....

3 posters

Go down

Is it any wonder.... Empty Is it any wonder....

Post  dhula Sun 08 Mar 2015, 8:48 pm

Motybike riders get a bad name and often get tarred with the same brush, especially when the good work of the many is tarnished by the fuckwittery of the few.

Last weekend while on a trip to have a family picnic in the car, we were just leaving a town heading south and a large group (best guestimate is 50+) of riders decided that it was OK to overtake us crossing double white lines, around blind bends, over crests of hills and then there where the 4 riders who thought that while the other tards where doing thier best to either kill themselves with oncoming traffic it'd be OK to undertake us on a left hand bend (ie, go past us on the left of the car as we where going around a left hand bend).
What really erks me is that I counted 4 of them wearing Veterans MC club colours/patches. I'm not saying that all were as no others where wearing colours/patches that I could see.

As I'm also a veteran that rides a bike I was pretty bloody cranky afterwards.

Then when we are no more than 600m from home a pair of dirt bike riders decide that it's OK to be monoing down the road towards us on our side of the road. If they had put the front wheel down in good time and pulled onto their side of the road, I'd have thought "you fuckwits" and not much more than that, but as they held the mono's and held their line forcing me to dodge them onto the kerb/footpath so I didn't kill someone I was not so kind in my words.

Lets just say that following these two eps of joy, I'm glad I now have a carcam.

End rant....

Last edited by dhula on Mon 09 Mar 2015, 11:00 pm; edited 4 times in total

dhula

Back to top Go down

Is it any wonder.... Empty Re: Is it any wonder....

Post  paul Sun 08 Mar 2015, 8:52 pm

Unfortunately mob mentality can sometimes play a part .................the other " daredevils " are just fuck-wits  Rolling Eyes

paul
paul

Back to top Go down

Post  reddog Mon 09 Mar 2015, 2:14 pm

Pretty poor form. I've been on rides like that before and decided not to participate in such stupidity. I felt embarrassed as well as wondering if cops would be waiting down the road
reddog
reddog

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum