Suzuki Bandits Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bell Helmet

2 posters

Go down

Bell Helmet Empty Bell Helmet

Post  potatomasher Sat 27 Sep 2014, 1:21 pm

i bought a new Bell helmet the other week.  initial impressions are that it feels quite light, still as noisy as the shark, very good ventilation - and one thing i have distinctly noticed is that if you look to the side or over your shoulder the air pressure on the helmet barely changes instead of pushing sideways against your head

https://www.youtube.com/user/potatomasher100?feature=mhum

Back to top Go down

Bell Helmet Empty Re: Bell Helmet

Post  paul Sat 27 Sep 2014, 3:07 pm

potatomasher wrote:i bought a new Bell helmet the other week.  initial impressions are that it feels quite light, still as noisy as the shark, very good ventilation - and one thing i have distinctly noticed is that if you look to the side or over your shoulder the air pressure on the helmet barely changes instead of pushing sideways against your head
Bell seem to be having a bit of a resurgence , they were very common in the late sixties / seventies etc. ( before Jan. 1st 1961 we didn't have to wear one at all )

paul
paul

Back to top Go down