Suzuki Bandits Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some pics of my current bike and a few I owned.

5 posters

Go down

Some pics of my current bike and a few I owned. Empty Some pics of my current bike and a few I owned.

Post  Greg62 Sat 21 Jun 2014, 11:18 pm

Some pics of my current bike and a few I owned. 20140521_160303_RichtoneHDR

Some pics of my current bike and a few I owned. Gsx1400puttyrd1

Some pics of my current bike and a few I owned. IM000638

Some pics of my current bike and a few I owned. DSCI0026

Some pics of my current bike and a few I owned. 01092006201

Back to top Go down

Some pics of my current bike and a few I owned. Empty Re: Some pics of my current bike and a few I owned.

Post  Hammy Sun 22 Jun 2014, 6:14 am

Very nice.
Hammy
Hammy

Back to top Go down

Some pics of my current bike and a few I owned. Empty Re: Some pics of my current bike and a few I owned.

Post  Ewok1958 Sun 22 Jun 2014, 7:54 am

Cool.  Cool
Ewok1958
Ewok1958

Back to top Go down

Post  Bosco15 Sun 22 Jun 2014, 8:11 am

Nice SV.
What made you give her up?
I've had many and varied bikes over the years (two bandits and the SV at the mo) & the SV still has the biggest grin factor of any bike I have owned.  Very Happy 

Back to top Go down

Post  madmax Sun 22 Jun 2014, 9:12 am

I see you and your mates all ride and dress the same  Laughing 

madmax
madmax

Back to top Go down

Post  Greg62 Sun 22 Jun 2014, 9:32 am

Bosco15 wrote:Nice SV.
I've had many and varied bikes over the years (two bandits and the SV at the mo) & the SV still has the biggest grin factor of any bike I have owned.  Very Happy 

Bosco, the SV was a cracker, it would keep up with any sports bike through the twistys and then some, I rode it to Phillip Island and back and it was great, but the bride and I started to do a bit of touring and we did a run down to Cowra (about 6 hours) and we realised that it was not going to be up for the task that we had planned, which was three weeks on the bike around Tassie.

So one day I was down at Newcastle Suzuki and I saw the 1400 in there with only 5000 k's on her and I asked Graeme Boyd , So how much for that with my bike, $1500.00 and the deal was done.  The 1400 was a totally different bike, but I loved it and put on over 50,000 k's on her before I sold it.  I also found a lot of mates over at the 1400 forum.

But I have always had a soft spot for the early bandits.

There are a couple of things I miss, mainly 6th gear and the seamless fuel injection of the 1400.  But I am hoping once I get the dyno get kit, ignition advancer and dyno turn done, it will be spot on.

Cool  Cool

Back to top Go down

Post  Greg62 Sun 22 Jun 2014, 9:33 am

madmax wrote:I see you and your mates all ride and dress the same  Laughing 

You have to love software.

Back to top Go down

Post  Bosco15 Sun 22 Jun 2014, 9:43 am

Greg62 wrote:
Bosco15 wrote:Nice SV.

Bosco, the SV was a cracker, it would keep up with any sports bike through the twistys and then some, I rode it to Phillip Island and back and it was great, but the bride and I started to do a bit of touring and we did a run down to Cowra (about 6 hours) and we realised that it was not going to be up for the task that we had planned, which was three weeks on the bike around Tassie.

Cool  Cool

Lol. The exact same reason I bought the first Bandit.
Planned a trip to Tassie with the missus. She gave up the VFR as she used to get arm pump. We realised that the SV wouldn't cut it as a two up tourer, so ended up with a Bandit. Chris rode it and loved it. No arm pump. So I had to buy another for me. Lol.
I have a problem I admit it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down