Suzuki Bandits Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

05 1200 fairing, headlight etc for sale

2 posters

Go down

05 1200 fairing, headlight etc for sale Empty 05 1200 fairing, headlight etc for sale

Post  Mitch J Fri 30 May 2014, 6:43 am

G'day All,

I've finally decided that the time has come to part with the fairing and parts that I stripped from Monique when I nuded her up to 'N' spec.

I was intending on keeping all of the part in case I ever wanted to dress her up again, but I've come to the conclusion that that is never going to happen. If I want a fairing again I'll just keep my eyes open for a late model Gixxer 1100 instead. If the Boss lets me.. Razz 
And I am sick of seeing them hanging from my shed wall gathering dust and gecko shit.. I have enough to try and keep clean as it is...

She is an 05, Black 1200. I have for sale the front fairings, fairing/headlight mounting bracket, headlight, top triple clamp, and 2 screens. An original, and a slightly taller MRA tinted screen.

Everything is in good nick, as I only removed it to do the naked conversion.

I would imagine that it would all be worth a couple hundred, plus postage. But I am open to offers. I would prefer that the fairing goes together, as I do not want to be left trying to get rid of odd parts over the next couple of years as people decide they want them..

If interested, send me an E-mail and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

I'll add pictures if I can work out how as well.....  Rolling Eyes 

Cheers,
Mitch.
Mitch J
Mitch J

Back to top Go down

05 1200 fairing, headlight etc for sale Empty Re: 05 1200 fairing, headlight etc for sale

Post  Chook Sat 31 May 2014, 7:51 pm

Mitch, I've copied the pic's from your Facebook post and uploaded them to tinypic.com, here they are

05 1200 fairing, headlight etc for sale 21kdtvn

05 1200 fairing, headlight etc for sale J8mxra
Chook
Chook

https://www.facebook.com/groups/154520904856/?fref=ts

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum