Suzuki Bandits Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I've had an off

+15
snitter
sb1250
Baz
Hammy
barry_mcki
Kiwisteve
Bosco15
Reardo
Boatz
paul
kewwig
gus
Re-Cycled
madmax
Ewok1958
19 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

I've had an off - Page 2 Empty I've had an off

Post  Ewok1958 Thu 17 Apr 2014, 5:33 pm

First topic message reminder :

Bugger, got hit today in Canberra from a young guy who didn't give way at a roundabout (one of the Canberra peak hour racetracks).  Hit was at pretty slow speeds.  Didn't get hurt.  Bike radiator is cactus but oddly the lever, indicator, bar end, casings, etc all escaped damage - maybe because it fell on top of me, pinning me on my back in the middle of the roundabout.  Might count myself lucky this time.  Now, where's that thread about cheap Chinese radiators - might give one a go since the cheap fuel pump has been a success (now with 20,000kms on it).
Ewok1958
Ewok1958

Back to top Go down

I've had an off - Page 2 Empty Re: I've had an off

Post  SuzySuzuki Tue 22 Apr 2014, 9:54 am

That sucks the big one, Ewok, glad you only have a bruised butt, and little damage to your bike.
I have a phobia about roundabouts now that im back riding the little Triple. I almost dumped Suzy on the road
on my first big ride, to Deniliquin. The little roundabout was a bit hard to go around at a good speed, and I almost
toppled over, with my right boot dragging a bit. Husband had taken off up the road with out a backward glance!
Anyways, glad the young dude was reprimanded, hoping he was fined for not giving way.

Carbon Fibre tank pad and fuel cap surround
Puig Race Screen
Ventura rack system
Shorter Exhaust on the WishList
[I've had an off - Page 2 Suzuki10img]https://nswbandits.forumotion.net/[/img]

SuzySuzuki

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum