Suzuki Bandits Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oh dear , what next !

+2
Ewok1958
paul
6 posters

Go down

Oh dear , what next ! Empty Oh dear , what next !

Post  paul Thu 31 Oct 2013, 11:40 pm

http://motorbikewriter.com/2013/10/31/meeting-with-police-minister-on-anti-bikie-laws/

paul
paul

Back to top Go down

Oh dear , what next ! Empty Re: Oh dear , what next !

Post  Ewok1958 Fri 01 Nov 2013, 12:02 am

Yeah, just saw that come up on Facebook.  Are these people making it up as they go along - nothing seems to be thought through.  How long before we have to get police permission to put more than three responses to a new thread on the forum? affraid
Ewok1958
Ewok1958

Back to top Go down

Post  Jimmy the Boy Fri 01 Nov 2013, 5:56 am

Queensland has gone Back to the Future. I thought Joh Bejelke Peterson was dead? It's very " 1984 " up there in every way.
I'm thinking this is just a storm in a teacup and some semblance of sanity will prevail.
Jimmy the Boy
Jimmy the Boy

Back to top Go down

Post  fat pete Fri 01 Nov 2013, 1:10 pm

from what ive heard it aint no storm in a teacup:No : ,having to ring up and tell them boneheads when im getting my bike out the shed and where im going is totally unacceptable..

have we all been transported back to nazi germany..?

pig they will be lining up at their breathos with assault rifles next,think its a joke?well they have asked to be issued with them in queersland,whoops sorry queensland.

this will be you lot in queensland when you go for a ride..

tripple 000,hello im going down the shop to buy some milk.
triple  000,hello,im getting my bike out to go to work
triple 000,hello im going to ride my bike to my mates house

that little dipshit newman::clown : :  thinks he speaks for all queenslanders,so he says.
i think he needs to look a bit further than his own office before he can say that.

all you up in queensland voted this idiot in and now he needs to be voted out by you..

i say the media:jocolor :  work hand in hand with the government.king .they bombard us with all this bikey crap and
continuously are telling us there is a bikey war when theres actually no bikey war..i say just let the bikeys
sort there shit out in private,away from the public and all will be well.
fat pete
fat pete

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiwisteve Sun 03 Nov 2013, 7:36 am

I signed the petition, & also put a note on it regarding the fact that I'm not happy by the fact the govt is branding all my friends & me as outlaws Mad, & taking away my freedom to go out & meet friends for a social ride.

I had a brilliant day yesterday day with the other Banditeers riding Mt Panorama etc. What if any of us where out for a ride, & met up with a couple of mates! Would we then need to ring the cops? Bugger that for a joke.

Sign the petition folks

Cheers, Steve

Cruise n Comfort seat cover
Kiwisteve
Kiwisteve

Back to top Go down

Post  paul Sun 03 Nov 2013, 9:10 am

Kiwisteve wrote:I signed the petition, & also put a note on it regarding the fact that I'm not happy by the fact the govt is branding all my friends & me as outlaws Mad, & taking away my freedom to go out & meet friends for a social ride.

I had a brilliant day yesterday day with the other Banditeers riding Mt Panorama etc. What if any of us where out for a ride, & met up with a couple of mates! Would we then need to ring the cops? Bugger that for a joke.

Sign the petition folks

Cheers, Steve
glad you had a good time Very Happy  .................signed it as  well

paul
paul

Back to top Go down

Post  paul Sun 03 Nov 2013, 9:42 am

Well , we know what's next ...............they're banning smoking in Qld . prisons , just saw it on the today show .

paul
paul

Back to top Go down

Post  truck Sun 03 Nov 2013, 6:46 pm

Big Pete,
I feel your frustration but If the bikees sorted their differences out in private and not in public, then I might say let em go but the problem is they don't sort it out in private, there have been numerous brawls occur in public places involving different bikee groups/gangs. and not just in QLD either.
I believe there is a bikee war occurring, or at leaast brewing. Both sides have their points but geez I am with the bikees on these new laws at least

PS: it aints Queersland yet, not unless they changed the law on that while I was sleeping and made it compulsory! Shocked
truck
truck

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum