Suzuki Bandits Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

for those that think we have nothing to worry about re the ANAL laws in qland

+5
paul
SuzySuzuki
madmax
2wheelsagain
fat pete
9 posters

Go down

for those that think we have nothing to worry about re the ANAL laws in qland Empty for those that think we have nothing to worry about re the ANAL laws in qland

Post  fat pete Thu 24 Oct 2013, 1:12 pm

http://theconversation.com/factcheck-will-the-queensland-bikie-laws-affect-innocent-riders-19329
fat pete
fat pete

Back to top Go down

for those that think we have nothing to worry about re the ANAL laws in qland Empty Re: for those that think we have nothing to worry about re the ANAL laws in qland

Post  2wheelsagain Thu 24 Oct 2013, 1:49 pm

fat pete wrote:http://theconversation.com/factcheck-will-the-queensland-bikie-laws-affect-innocent-riders-19329
Well I was enjoying the artical and the following comments both for and against. 
Until I came across this little snippet from someone who clearly has a mangina;

It certainly is a lot quieter around here.
No rev heads can be heard.
Motorbikes consume almost as much petrol as a car while only transporting one person, motorbike riders are 30 times more likely to be injured than a passenger in a car, and a motorbike seems to make more noise than 30 cars combined.
I don’t believe there is such a thing as an innocent motorbike rider, as rarely do I see them obeying traffic rules, and no great loss if all motorbikes were taken off the road completely.
Oh how I'd love to debate this little toss pot Twisted Evil

~ My Photography Blog Page ~
~ My YouTube Channel ~
~ Suzuki Bandits Australia Facebook Page ~
~ Half hr from the hills. Two minutes from the coast ~

~ My Bike ~
 BMW R1250RS
2wheelsagain
2wheelsagain
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU-axKVr_wDILSSK0-8GQ1A

Back to top Go down

for those that think we have nothing to worry about re the ANAL laws in qland Empty Re: for those that think we have nothing to worry about re the ANAL laws in qland

Post  fat pete Thu 24 Oct 2013, 3:41 pm

it is amazing isnt it,the crap that come from some people really makes ya wonder,
total knob,the guy is probably of gettn married in the Canberra right now queen affraid
fat pete
fat pete

Back to top Go down

Post  madmax Thu 24 Oct 2013, 4:11 pm

Oh yeah and of course most cars carry more than one person.....not.

I bet his last name is Miller

madmax
madmax

Back to top Go down

Post  SuzySuzuki Thu 24 Oct 2013, 5:33 pm

hmmm how many cars did i see on Tullamarine freeway last week, with only one person in them...... two tyres vs four tyres...hmm wonder whats making more damage on the roads.... and omg, my bike is louder than 30 cars????? How the Eff is that possible, when half the time i have to check revs to see if ive actually turned it ON?

Carbon Fibre tank pad and fuel cap surround
Puig Race Screen
Ventura rack system
Shorter Exhaust on the WishList
[for those that think we have nothing to worry about re the ANAL laws in qland Suzuki10img]https://nswbandits.forumotion.net/[/img]

SuzySuzuki

Back to top Go down

Post  madmax Thu 24 Oct 2013, 6:13 pm

Oh I forgot to add, he probably drives a Prius

madmax
madmax

Back to top Go down

Post  paul Thu 24 Oct 2013, 6:20 pm

2wheelsagain wrote:
fat pete wrote:http://theconversation.com/factcheck-will-the-queensland-bikie-laws-affect-innocent-riders-19329
Well I was enjoying the artical and the following comments both for and against. 
Until I came across this little snippet from someone who clearly has a mangina;

It certainly is a lot quieter around here.
No rev heads can be heard.
Motorbikes consume almost as much petrol as a car while only transporting one person, motorbike riders are 30 times more likely to be injured than a passenger in a car, and a motorbike seems to make more noise than 30 cars combined.
I don’t believe there is such a thing as an innocent motorbike rider, as rarely do I see them obeying traffic rules, and no great loss if all motorbikes were taken off the road completely.
Oh how I'd love to debate this little toss pot Twisted Evil

Reading on from his first  post is well worth the effort Laughing 
Either a troll or .....a total  f*^kwit  ............................if the latter ,then he needs to find a new job ,..........he's not very good at his current one as an analyst  Rolling Eyes

paul
paul

Back to top Go down

Post  truck Thu 24 Oct 2013, 10:35 pm

Had not thought about it but there actually does seem to be less harleys out and about.
I might take a risk here and confess to not enjoying the sound of loud bikes. I don't subscribe to the theory of "loud pipes save lives".
Secondly I fear for not only other motorbike roders, but anyone who the govt of the day takes a dislike to and passes some ridiculous law to be rid of them. Scares me how easy it all seemed to be done.
Not saying bikees are all innocent, but this is probably one time I might be on their side.
truck
truck

Back to top Go down

Post  BanditDave Thu 31 Oct 2013, 10:41 am

Borrowed from another site. Too good not to share.

for those that think we have nothing to worry about re the ANAL laws in qland Police10

2015 Suzuki DL650A
2014 Honda CBR650F

2009 Bandit 1250
2006 Bandit 1200
Suzuki VZ800 Marauder
BanditDave
BanditDave

Back to top Go down

Post  paul Thu 31 Oct 2013, 6:01 pm

BanditDave wrote:Borrowed from another site. Too good not to share.

for those that think we have nothing to worry about re the ANAL laws in qland Police10

lol! lol! 

paul
paul

Back to top Go down

Post  fat pete Thu 31 Oct 2013, 6:37 pm

truck says,

I might take a risk here and confess to not enjoying the sound of loud bikes. I don't subscribe to the theory of "loud pipes save lives".

i say

ive thought about this when i had my harley,as it was a older model i could get away with 100 decibels,it was loud,the sort of beast that,d wake up some old dear cruising along in her commodore snoozing:Sleep   on her way to her cwa meeting,he,he,he,man,o,man,open the old harley up in second and bang your away like a bullet,itd just peek out rite by her window and i tell you she definately woke up :affraid :in a hurry..now id only done this after the old dear tyed to turn right while,st i was overtaking her,well i found out that day that the calipers and pads that id just put on where working just fine..i dropped back and she changed her mind about turning right...BUT I DIGRESS,..

why do ambulances,fire engines,cop cars,trains,c.f.s, have extremely loud sirens?i ask the question why? Question

Last edited by fat pete on Thu 31 Oct 2013, 10:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
fat pete
fat pete

Back to top Go down

Post  jstava Thu 31 Oct 2013, 9:38 pm

You've got a point there.  

It's also worth pointing out that under EVS (Emergency Vehicle Status) rules, it is the "audible signal" which confers the status and is the identifier, not the lights.  Lights alone are for stationary vehicles, as a precaution, to provide enhanced visibility is the only valid use of lights alone, according to the rules as I understand them.  

It's pretty much entrenched in the state's own doctrine that loud sounds are a primary attention getter.  

I've always liked being able to hear my engine.  Keeps the eyes free for watching the road.  Safer for all sorts of reasons.

Back to top Go down

Post  STI-REX Fri 15 Nov 2013, 6:45 pm

My bike even with a race pipe fitted is a lot quieter than a B-double using the jakes (compression brake) at 2 in the morning and I live 7.5 km's from the hi-way

Maybe he would like to ban trucks as well

And I am getting an average of 360 km's to 16-17 ltrs  (2002 ZX9RF1 ) not too many Aussie cars do that

The bloke needs to crawl back under the rock he came from

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum