Suzuki Bandits Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

happy fathers-day

+6
Bhoffo
Kaupy1962
Hammy
b12mick
Ewok1958
paul
10 posters

Go down

happy fathers-day  Empty happy fathers-day

Post  paul Sun 01 Sep 2013, 12:02 pm

happy fathers-day  to all the dads  enjoy your day  Very Happy

paul
paul

Back to top Go down

happy fathers-day  Empty Re: happy fathers-day

Post  Ewok1958 Sun 01 Sep 2013, 5:50 pm

Thanks Paul - I had a nice walk along the Merimbula beach with my wife and daughter, and then lunch.
Ewok1958
Ewok1958

Back to top Go down

Post  b12mick Mon 02 Sep 2013, 11:04 am

I had a good day thanks. 

A bit of a sleep in.  Bacon and Eggs for breakfast.  Youngest son bought me (with money from mum) a 'Dads Bag' of licorice and the eldest sent me a PM from somewhere in the Qld bush.

In the afternoon my wife and I went for a short ride (only 100km).  Wagga-Collingullie-Uranquinty-Wagga.  At Uranquinty my wife informed me that her thumb (Stener Lesion from her accident in 2011) was really sore.  So I told her to ride the Bandit home, it's got higher 'bars and should be more comfortable than her SV650S.  When we get home she informs me that she has bought the wrong bike and that she should have bought a Bandit (or similar). 

So, we now wait for her to get a job, then she buys a Bandit or a GSX650F. In the meantime when we go for rides I'll be on the SV and she'll be on the Bandit.
b12mick
b12mick

Back to top Go down

Post  Hammy Mon 02 Sep 2013, 11:12 am

b12mick wrote:I had a good day thanks. 

A bit of a sleep in.  Bacon and Eggs for breakfast.  Youngest son bought me (with money from mum) a 'Dads Bag' of licorice and the eldest sent me a PM from somewhere in the Qld bush.

In the afternoon my wife and I went for a short ride (only 100km).  Wagga-Collingullie-Uranquinty-Wagga.  At Uranquinty my wife informed me that her thumb (Stener Lesion from her accident in 2011) was really sore.  So I told her to ride the Bandit home, it's got higher 'bars and should be more comfortable than her SV650S.  When we get home she informs me that she has bought the wrong bike and that she should have bought a Bandit (or similar). 

So, we now wait for her to get a job, then she buys a Bandit or a GSX650F. In the meantime when we go for rides I'll be on the SV and she'll be on the Bandit.
That sounds more like  Mums Day to me.  Very Happy
Hammy
Hammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaupy1962 Mon 02 Sep 2013, 11:29 pm

Had a great day. Went for lunch with wife,daughter, son in law and two grandsons
Kaupy1962
Kaupy1962

Back to top Go down

Post  Bhoffo Tue 03 Sep 2013, 9:34 am

Had a Pretty good day too..  My daughter (Emily) came up and took me out for a whiz bang Smile breakfast at a local mountain cafe and my 20 old son (who is about 120km away at Uni) sent me a text message wishing me all the best, love etc - nice from him..

Later on at night I thought I'd give him a ring, it was about 7pm.  So when he answered the phone I could hear noise in the background and I asked where he was, how he was doing etc.. He said "yeah good, I'm out having dinner at the moment with Chelsea (his GF) and her parents for 'her' fathers 'Fathers day'!!!"  Rolling Eyes   "Oh" I said, :I thought maybe you may have suprised me by coming out for breakfast with Emily and me this morning?"   "Sorry Dad" he says, "But I was out last night with a Uni Pub crawl that only happens once a year"   "Oh" I said "So how many times a year does Fathers Day occur?"  "Once" he said..   Rolling Eyes   - I still don't know if he realises what he said...  Pisses me off a little that he travelled up to Kellyville from Sydney to see his GF's father and family but not to me - about the same distance...  I guess it's the lure of the pussy..affraid   Oh well....sign of the times...he'll be asking for financial assistance soon...Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  b12mick Tue 03 Sep 2013, 11:14 am

Hammy wrote:
b12mick wrote:I had a good day thanks. 

That sounds more like  Mums Day to me.  Very Happy
Doesn't always come turn out to be all about them.
b12mick
b12mick

Back to top Go down

Post  Cal Tue 03 Sep 2013, 5:21 pm

I was in Geelong for the weekend and woke up at 4am and rode the Bandit back from Torquay (Vic) to Strathalbyn (SA) 700kms, got back at 12 noon. Good ride, not much traffic. Had a great Saturday with 3 of my kids and my Dad, Sunday arvo with my youngest (1 year old) and my partner with her Dad and Mum. First Fathers Day I have had where I got to go for a ride for the morning! Laughing
Cal
Cal

http://www.calvinharris.photography

Back to top Go down

Post  reddog Wed 04 Sep 2013, 2:29 pm

I had half a good day. My 4 year old son gave me a toolbox and I got a Panasonic clock radio iPhone thingo. Went out on the dirt bike in the afternoon and came a huge shit mixer 10 minutes into the ride. No broken bones but left shoulder and hip is killing me. Think I have also torn my groin muscle Sad

Still carried on for another 2.5 hours once I got myself out of the foetal pisition Smile
reddog
reddog

Back to top Go down

Post  Re-Cycled Wed 04 Sep 2013, 6:38 pm

reddog wrote:I had half a good day. My 4 year old son gave me a toolbox and I got a Panasonic clock radio iPhone thingo. Went out on the dirt bike in the afternoon and came a huge shit mixer 10 minutes into the ride. No broken bones but left shoulder and hip is killing me. Think I have also torn my groin muscle Sad

Still carried on for another 2.5 hours once I got myself out of the foetal pisition Smile
"Shit Mixer" Laughing   haven't heard that one before.

Wouldn't you have been in the faecal position then? Smile

2007 DL1000 V Strom
Re-Cycled
Re-Cycled

https://www.facebook.com/groups/154520904856/

Back to top Go down

Post  reddog Wed 04 Sep 2013, 10:08 pm

No definitely curled up like a baby. Totally knocked the wind out of my sails. If the bruises keep showing up I will take a photo Smile  my gear held up super well. Didn't even hit my head on the deck, just a few scratches on the visor. Will be buying some padded shorts soon. Can't believe how sore my hip is.  High sides suck. The DRZ got out of it easy
reddog
reddog

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiwisteve Thu 05 Sep 2013, 7:07 pm

reddog wrote:I will take a photo Smile  my gear held up super well.
Please, don't take a photo of your gear for us! Razz

Cruise n Comfort seat cover
Kiwisteve
Kiwisteve

Back to top Go down

Post  reddog Thu 05 Sep 2013, 8:53 pm

Funny bugger Smile
reddog
reddog

Back to top Go down