Suzuki Bandits Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Shameless plug

2 posters

Go down

A Shameless plug Empty A Shameless plug

Post  Mpottsy Thu 23 May 2013, 5:47 pm

I have been riding bikes since I was 17 years old from scooters to crotch rockets and thought I was a fairly decent rider.

Well heres the thing you can still teach an old dog new tricks. I have been helping out a friend who runs his own bike training company here in Sydney and he in turn has been giving me a few lessons / advice on improving my riding skills. The main things have been about bike control and low speed manoeuvres getting the back wheel to skid and slide out yet still managing to control the bike and then move on without putting my feet down. Generally stuff you would not do out on the open road but actually help you out or at least help with your ability to control the bike when the unexpected happens.

If anyone would like to hone up some skills or maybe learn something new then give Mick a call.

You can contact Mick on his website

Sydney Bike Training

Yes I know this is a shameless plug, but I would not do so if i did not think there was something to be gained from learning new skills and confidence in unexpected situations

Scorpion Pipe
Givi Set with Admore Lights
Garmin Zumo 660
DW Stage 2 with Secondaryectomy
MRA Vario Screen
Oxford Grips
VCM Seat

HID conversion
Mpottsy
Mpottsy

Back to top Go down

A Shameless plug Empty Re: A Shameless plug

Post  kewwig Thu 23 May 2013, 7:05 pm

Always something to learn. I have regular refresher training and have just joined the Institute of Advanced Motorcyclists and had an evaluation ride done with guys who look for common faults. Good to get the feedback to make sure you aren't practising your own mistakes!
kewwig
kewwig

Back to top Go down