Suzuki Bandits Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bandit 1200S K5 Black

+5
Ewok1958
paul
2wheelsagain
Hammy
STI-REX
9 posters

Go down

Bandit 1200S K5 Black Empty Bandit 1200S K5 Black

Post  STI-REX Thu 07 Mar 2013, 12:32 pm

SOLD PENDING PAYMENT

It looks like i will not be able to ride a bike with any sort of enthusiasm for a couple of years since having the 2 operations on my right arm so i will be selling the bandit

( I have been told that if i injure the shoulder again it will not be repairable )

SO

Full service history at springwood suzuki in brisbane

Delkevic s/s headers and yoshi mid pipe and muffler ( alloy tri oval )

Stage 1 jet kit (holeshot performance kit) fitted

Michelin pilot road 2's still have 5mm tread on rear wheel in center of tire

ventura rack fitted

Renthal ultra lows in black with Renthal road bike brace in titanium colour

Pazzo style brake and clutch levers (chinese knock offs)
Alloy riders footpegs

REGO EXP 16/06/13

Bandit 1200S K5 Black 002_zps95cf7e58

Bandit 1200S K5 Black 003_zps0c4177e0

Bandit 1200S K5 Black 005_zpsb0b45d94

Bandit 1200S K5 Black 006_zpsf6a70d89

Bike also has a scotoiler fitted and also L.E.D indicators

I have never dropped the bike whilst i have owned it but i am the second owner There is one small mark on the very corner of the tail section where the previous owner caught a brick wall whilst moving the bike around the shed

But you have to look for it

I will get a roadworthy for the sale it will sail through as it is in top condition for it's age

ONLY 27180 km's with full service history

I would like to see $5000 $4500 firm for the bike with rwc
The Bike is located in pie creek ( GYMPIE ) High above the flood line

Cheers
P.S.
sorry i have not been on here for a while as i had a bit of trouble coming to terms with the out come of the operation and not being able to get a job means i can't keep this until i get well enough to ride it how it was meant

Last edited by STI-REX on Mon 01 Apr 2013, 11:31 pm; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Bandit 1200S K5 Black Empty Re: Bandit 1200S K5 Black

Post  Hammy Thu 07 Mar 2013, 1:03 pm

Mate. That is heart breaking news. All the best with your recovery. I cannot imagine what it must feel like to have to let your Bandit go. She is a Beauty, and I'm sure you will have no trouble finding a new, good, owner. Best wishes.

Paul.
Hammy
Hammy

Back to top Go down

Post  STI-REX Thu 07 Mar 2013, 1:11 pm

Cheers for the good wishes Paul

It totally breaks my heart having to sell it as i have just got it how i want it even placing the add took a bit of pain killer induced courage

I forgot to add it also has sintered metal brake pads ( front) Braided lines and a Gsxr1000 K5 shock fitted ( Shock still needs fine tuning ) also have the std rear shock and lines

Back to top Go down

Post  2wheelsagain Thu 07 Mar 2013, 1:48 pm

Good luck mate. Thats a nice bike.

~ My Photography Blog Page ~
~ My YouTube Channel ~
~ Suzuki Bandits Australia Facebook Page ~
~ Half hr from the hills. Two minutes from the coast ~

~ My Bike ~
 BMW R1250RS
2wheelsagain
2wheelsagain
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU-axKVr_wDILSSK0-8GQ1A

Back to top Go down

Post  paul Thu 07 Mar 2013, 8:53 pm

Bad news mate .................hope it all turns out ok for you

paul
paul

Back to top Go down

Post  Ewok1958 Thu 07 Mar 2013, 9:00 pm

If I had a V-twin and was looking for an in-line 4 to complement it, your Bandit would be right up there.

Hope everything works out.
Ewok1958
Ewok1958

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaupy1962 Thu 07 Mar 2013, 11:06 pm

Sorry to hear it mate. All the best.
Kaupy1962
Kaupy1962

Back to top Go down

Post  STI-REX Fri 08 Mar 2013, 9:02 am

Cheers for the well wishes Guys

I get more support here than my old employer or the government are willing to give me

Because my mr's works full time permanent and still earns diddly squat i can't get anything from the government not even a disability pension or new start

If she goes full time casual i may get $60-80 a week and we loose her job security

Even though we were cut off from the world during the flood for 8 or so days we don't qualify for the flood relief either ( we are on the southside of the river ) no way in no way out

So when you guys get a chance get income protection as you will get screwed by the social services They told me to sell my car and bike and then i won't be able to get a job as there is no public transport here

They even went as far as to tell me to sell my house and go back to renting

You have to be a liar and a cheat to get any thing from centre link in this town so much for paying taxes etc etc

Rant over sorry bout that

Back to top Go down

Post  Re-Cycled Fri 08 Mar 2013, 11:44 am

STI-REX wrote:Cheers for the well wishes Guys

I get more support here than my old employer or the government are willing to give me

Because my mr's works full time permanent and still earns diddly squat i can't get anything from the government not even a disability pension or new start

If she goes full time casual i may get $60-80 a week and we loose her job security

Even though we were cut off from the world during the flood for 8 or so days we don't qualify for the flood relief either ( we are on the southside of the river ) no way in no way out

So when you guys get a chance get income protection as you will get screwed by the social services They told me to sell my car and bike and then i won't be able to get a job as there is no public transport here

They even went as far as to tell me to sell my house and go back to renting

You have to be a liar and a cheat to get any thing from centre link in this town so much for paying taxes etc etc

Rant over sorry bout that

Get a boat and a turban then .... Wink

PS Sorry to hear about you situation, also sorry all these good bikes seem to be coming up since I took the plunge and upgraded.

Would have been tempted, hope you get a good price, and soon.

2007 DL1000 V Strom
Re-Cycled
Re-Cycled

https://www.facebook.com/groups/154520904856/

Back to top Go down

Post  STI-REX Thu 21 Mar 2013, 2:18 pm

Bloody scammers on Gumtree

14 contacts via SMS all with no phone number attached wanting to know my lowest price via E-mail all on G-mail addresses

Now why wouldn't you just call if you were a genuine person wanting to view not send a non disclosed number SMS asking for pricing via E-mails

How thick do these people think we are I mean REALLY !!!

They are all in std cut and paste type format with the same grammar mistakes

Why can't we send them a return E-mail that blows bom them up or at least ruins their computer permanently

Maybe it needs re-naming to "SCUMTREE"

Back to top Go down

Post  SuzySuzuki Thu 21 Mar 2013, 2:41 pm

WTF? sell your house and rent? Then they make you spend all your money/savings/investments before they will dole out a pittance. Sorry to hear of your predicament, it must really suck having to sell your bike. Hope someone (other than morons on Gumtree) comes along soon and snaps up your bike.

Carbon Fibre tank pad and fuel cap surround
Puig Race Screen
Ventura rack system
Shorter Exhaust on the WishList
[Bandit 1200S K5 Black Suzuki10img]https://nswbandits.forumotion.net/[/img]

SuzySuzuki

Back to top Go down

Post  STI-REX Thu 21 Mar 2013, 3:14 pm

Cheers" Suzysuzuki"

I hope it all works out as we worked really hard and long to buy this house and don't know what to do anymore

I absolutely HATE the thought of putting my hand out for help as i was always taught to stand proud and provide well for my family and it is starting to make me very sick with anxiety and depression (when people cut me off get in the way i really want to BEAT the life from them in my current state of mind )

Also being told by 2 prospective employers that i am too old (45) was a kick in the guts ,what is the world coming to

Obviously life skills and maturity count for nothing nowadays

I give my time and help in various community projects and ask for nothing in return just to be kicked to the curb when i need help

Dammit i need a job and probably a psychiatrist if not a straight jacket Evil or Very Mad

If I do manage to secure paid employment i will most certainly be getting income insurance A.S.A.P lesson learnt

Back to top Go down

Post  SuzySuzuki Thu 21 Mar 2013, 3:32 pm

I know what you mean about being told you're too old. Im turning 47 this year, and i gave up looking for work around here, as teenagers are cheaper to hire.
Have you thought about going back to study or change of career? I hear alot of older people end up doing it, and if its a government approved course, it costs you less with subsidies.
Dont let it get you down. There is something out there for you, and if nothing sooner, perhaps you could start up something new. Theres even New Business Owners' help too.

Carbon Fibre tank pad and fuel cap surround
Puig Race Screen
Ventura rack system
Shorter Exhaust on the WishList
[Bandit 1200S K5 Black Suzuki10img]https://nswbandits.forumotion.net/[/img]

SuzySuzuki

Back to top Go down

Post  gus Fri 22 Mar 2013, 8:22 am

Traffic Controller .They carnt get enough of them up here .Its not all stop -slow .How about going for a drive to the country and put some signs up .
One guy has no hands at all (called fingers ) .I was in your boat not long ago having to have 12 months off with undiagnosed anxiety and i'm 61 .
I got no help from the govt either . Carol used to give me $50 a week to live on while she paid everything .
STAY POSITIVE if you can , negative people attract negativity .

remember if your of work your going to need something to do to keep the mind active .Like working on a motorbike .
Are you SURE about selling it .Doctors know how to fix arm's .They know fuck all about how a bike fix's ones brain or probably even know how to ride one .
My doctor told me i shouldnt be riding my bike with anxiety .When i told him it was the only time i fell well (normal) he replied
"may be i should get one ,go for it ".Razz
Things WILL get better ,then you will want another bike .BELIEVE ME .
Oh ,i'm off work (no pay) at the moment with a crook back so i'm not sitting hear drinking champagne.Very Happy:drunken:
gus
gus

Back to top Go down

Post  STI-REX Fri 22 Mar 2013, 11:15 am

Cheers Gus

It is people like that help to restore the my faith in humanity and you have managed to put a smile on my face when reading your sometime slightly warped posts on even the darkest days

My current hobby is Quadcopters ( drones to the uneducated )with a go pro 3 black edition camera on board and a first person view video down link to a set of goggles

I have even had a couple of pictures published in the Gympie times during the flood in the aerial photo shots online now

http://www.gympietimes.com.au/photos/aerial-photos-of-gympie-floods/18057/#/24

photo's 23,24,25 are mine in the link

But no future in that yet as CASA are taking their sweet time to finalize the paperwork to work these commercially
A couple of real estate people in town are interested in the concept as well as solar installers and builders

At the moment you need a private pilots licence to operate commercially ( any kind of paid aerial unmanned photography work )

If they hurry up and get it sorted hopefully CASaA are saying that we will only need to become registered and pay an annual fee to be able to operate commercially

This hobby is what has kept me sane as it is just like being a bird as you see exactly what the camera sees and at 100 - 300 feet up it is very relaxing flying like a bird
I have been flying r/c helicopters for many years now but this beats it hands down

Back to top Go down

Post  gus Fri 22 Mar 2013, 11:40 am

There you go then ,you know you really want to get into this full time .Maybe a buggered shoulder will give you the kick along to do it .
Wasnt a "frozen shoulder " was it? I had one of those ,shit it hurt when i moved it more than 40% .Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuk was a common word .
Carnt get the pics on my p\c:cry:
gus
gus

Back to top Go down

Post  STI-REX Fri 22 Mar 2013, 12:15 pm

No not a frozen shoulder

I fell from the deck of 1 truck onto another deck edge and crushed and tore the ulna nerve at the right elbow

And I smashed the internals of the right shoulder

2 Drs looked at it and sent me back to work and a week later i was in hospital with searing pain as i had torn the two tendons from the anchor point on the right shoulder

The ulna nerve damage caused muscle palsy and most of the muscle has gone from the right hand and i will drop and release with that hand now without notice
I now have constant bursitis in the right shoulder and limited movement

Not too clever a party trick when you need the hand to hold the brake or a jug of boiling water

2 surgeries later and diagnosed at 20 + % permanent disability in my right arm and my grip strength has gone from 70kg's to less than 20 kilograms in that hand

1st surgery was an Ulna nerve transposition (lots of cutting of nerve tunnels )

2nd surgery was an arthroscopic de-compression and a cuff repair and took nearly 6 hours on the table due to the microsurgery on the tendons and trying to stretch them to fit as they had shrunk to less than 1/2 their length only 1 was able to be re attached the other is just sown to the first about 1/2way(usually a 2.5 hour operation

And the rotator cuff has irrepairable damage due to the impact

The company I worked for waited for 1 year and 1 day and made me redundant whilst still on work cover citing the economic downturn in building supply demands and then 2 weeks later advertised my job locally

No I don't want to sell but one of the many Dr's i have seen has told QLD transport that i need to be re-assessed as to what class of licence I can now hold and the bike and HC and manual car licence are in the firing line

Just waiting further communications from QLD transport

Back to top Go down

Post  gus Fri 22 Mar 2013, 1:45 pm

I did think doctors were allowed to talk about YOUR med. cond ????
gus
gus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down